~Introduction~

Y/n was one of the most feared people in Los Santos. Whether it was robbing banks, getting jobs to assassinate enemies for cash, or selling drugs, she was extremely wanted. She had many bounties on her, not to mention her horrible wanted level with the cops. She lived in a small apartment on Grove Street, and stored her weapons there as well.

She had parents who were the leaders of a gang named 'The Outsiders', but they were sadly assassinated by another gang that is unknown to this day. She also had a brother, who ran away after her parents were assassinated and his whereabouts are also unknown.

Now, our fearless character, Y/N, will have her life changed forever.

                                           ~A/N~                                                                               
I really hope you guys like this story! I want to entertain some people with this story and write more stories after this one as well. I've had the idea to write a story of my own about the crew and get my thoughts put into good use. I'm writing a chapter for the main story right after this one but I wanted to write an introduction chapter first, so everyone could get an idea of what the storyline is.

~Lush