~Chapter 12- Questions~

We were flying away in the chopper.(get to the choppa!) The cold air lightly brushed my face while I focused on the loud sound of the helicopter as it flew us to our destination. I looked down at the buildings that were below me instead of in front of me, like they were in the truck when we were driving to the base. 'How did I get here?' I thought.

First I was a lone criminal on the streets of Los Santos and now I'm in a gang. The weird part is that it's starting to feel less like a gang. It's starting to feel more like...a second family? We landed in front of our house with the second helicopter doing the same not long after. We hopped out and I looked around to see if everyone was alright. But I didn't see everybody. "Where's Smii7y, Scotty, and Lui?" I asked to no one in particular.

Everyone looked at me. I noticed two new faces as well. "Also, I'm not trying to be rude or anything but who are you guys?" I asked the newcomers.

"My codename is kryoz, but you can call me John," one said. He had on a pink hoodie, black jeans, and his hair was slightly messy and was a really light blonde color. The other one stepped forward.

"My codename is silentdroidd, but you can call me Arlan, señorita~," he hummed. Ohm came up behind him and smacked him upside the head. "Ay! That hurt, dude!" he cursed. Ohm just shook his head and walked away. What I wasn't expecting was for Evan and Tyler to push past Arlan and John with a man. He had a bag on his head and his hands were tied behind him with rope. They walked past me with delirious following soon behind, but I didn't look into it much. I guess I'll look into it later. I repeated my question from earlier.

"Like I said before, where is Smii7y, Scotty and Lui? Are they inside the house?" Craig looked around and then turned back to face me.

"I-I don't know," he choked. My eyes widened. What if 7th street has them? They would definitely torture them more than they tortured us, especially since we killed more than half their members. As if on cue a truck pulled up. One of our trucks to be exact. Our three missing members stepped out and we all let out a sigh of relief.

After a while of getting to know Arlan and John, I broke off from the group and went into the house

After a while of getting to know Arlan and John, I broke off from the group and went into the house. I checked the time on my phone. It was 1:46am.

>>1:46am

>>December 23rd, 2017

Screaming coming from the basement made me jump. I ran to the basement, threw the door open, and ran down the stairs. I was greeted with Delirious, Tyler, and Evan torturing the guy from before. That man turned out to be Trevor Phillips.

"Why are you doing this to us?" Evan questioned. Trevor didn't answer. "I guess you're just asking for more torture," Evan replied coldly. Delirious then came out of the shadows. He had brass knuckles on and stepped in front of Trevor. He started to punch him continuously until he had a nosebleed, a bruised cheek, and swollen lips that were also bleeding. Delirious chuckled a bit before stepping away. I'm guessing that Tyler saw me out of the corner of his eye because he turned fully to me out of nowhere.

"Wanna join?" He joked. I just shook my head. He nodded and turned back around. I sat down and just watched as they kept interrogating him. "You're going to tell us or else," Tyler threatened. Trevor still stayed quiet. Delirious came out of the shadows again, this time with a blow torch. He once again went in front of Trevor. He turned it on and inched it closer to Trevor's cheek.

"This can all be avoided if you tell us what we want to know," Delirious insisted. Trevor still didn't talk. "Have it your way then." He put the blowtorch on his cheek and started burning it. The only sounds that echoed through the dark basement were his screams.

"ALRIGHT! I'LL TALK," he yelled through his screams. "Just stop, please," he plead. The way he was acting astonished me. Everyone knew him as the 'badass' Trevor Phillips who robbed very high class banks and got away with it every time, the fearless Trevor Phillips who would risk getting killed for the stupidest reasons. Now he's in a chair in another gang's basement begging for mercy.

"First off," Evan orders, "why are you and your gang hunting is down? What did we ever do to you?" Trever looks at him but shifts his eyes away.

"You took half of our weapon stock. What were we supposed to do? Let you take our belongings and leave?" he answered. Tyler looks at Evan in shock, even though I have no idea what they're talking about.

"Y-you were those guys?" Tyler finally stated. Trevor nodded. Now both Delirious and Evan were in shock. "But you were so measly. You were so scared and shocked when we barged into your warehouse and just took all of it," he said in a shocked tone. I was still so confused.

"What are you talking about Tyler?" I questioned. He looked at me and opened his mouth to speak but Trevor cut him off.

"They barged into our base when we were just starting out as criminals. When they pointed their guns at us we didn't know what to do. We just stood there, frozen in place while they took half of it. Good thing they didn't know there was more in the back room or else we would have been screwed," he spoke. "Since then our gang has made it official that we would go after the Banana Bus Crew when the time was right and we were ready to take on this huge challenge. A couple months ago was when we finally said we were going to do it." I didn't know what to feel. Half of me felt guilty of something I never did, but the other half of me told me to give him no mercy. I didn't feel happy about the situation nor did I feel sad. I just felt blank.

"Why did you guys do it?" I spoke up, ending the silence the room had been filled with.

"We had to," Delirious answered. "We had no choice. At that time we were running from the cops and all of our ammo was gone. We crashed our car and made a run for it. When we finally saw their base, we decided to hide out there. When we got inside we held them at gun point. We asked them what they had and they told us about the guns."

"Yeah, well if you had never taken them we wouldn't be in this situation," Trevor stated.

"You wouldn't be trapped in this basement if you would learn to mind your business and get over small things. I bet you guys already got more guns!" Tyler exclaimed.

"We did, but after you took the guns our boss Simeon locked us up for days, weeks, months. years. Those were his guns, not ours. When we finally escaped we made the plan to get back at you all," he explained. It made sense but I still don't understand how he confessed so quickly. The Trevor Phillips everyone knows would never do that.

"Why are you confessing so easily? Surely you would've never confessed this easily before," I interrogated. He looked at me dead in the eyes.

"Because I was being tortured?!," he barked. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"That's not true," I asserted, "even if you were being tortured, everyone knows you wouldn't let up so easily. You wouldn't even budge if a bullet was about to go through your skull. So let me ask again, why are you confessing so easily?"

He looked down at the ground. "I don't know," was all he said. Evan looked at all of us.

"Let's go," he said and started to head up the stairs. Tyler and Delirious followed behind, along with me. I took one last look at Trevor before I closed the door. He was still looking at the ground. He looked hopeless. Miserable even. But that's what me and the other guys felt in the prison they locked us in. It served him right.

A/N
Hola once more! Before I end this chapter I wanted to give a special thanks to everyone who has been following this book and possibly the other book I've been writing. We're almost at 1k reads so, I want to thank you all so much for voting, commenting, and reading this. I never thought that I would get farther than one read so this is really big to me 😂. Thank you all so much! With that, I hope ye enjoyed.