~chapter 2~

>>???

>>???

I woke up with my hands and feet tied with something. I couldn't see anything. 'Where am I?'  I thought. Then I started to recall what happened yesterday. I was scouting out my target when I got ambushed by at least five men. I also recalled what they looked like, and realized they were the men apart of the gang my target, or who they call 'vanoss', was also apart of. Paper bag head must have been the one they call nogla, pig man must have been wildcat, hockey mask must have been delirious, and cigar monkey must have been Lui Calibre.  Now that I was alone in my thoughts, I slightly recalled hearing those names before on the news one night. I was watching it to see if they had gotten any information on me or my fellow gang members, who were apart of the gang my mother and father had founded, and which I got dragged into. I never really wanted to be in a gang, but sadly I was forced into being in one and now my life had turned into one of being a lone criminal. But, as I was watching the news, the bright glow of the screen shining onto my tired eyes, I saw a picture of the crew;driving away with stolen money from a bank. There was no report of me or the other members, which meant the cops hadn't caught onto us, yet.

All of the sudden I heard many footsteps and a door open and close. The blindfold then was taken off of me and I was finally able to see my surroundings; not just a dark void that blinded my vision. Then the duct tape was pulled off of my mouth.

"Wakey, wakey eggs and bakey!" said a tall man with an owl mask as he threw the blindfold on the floor beside him. I looked behind him only to see a man with blue hair and a tuxedo and the one named Nogla. For a brief moment I tried to remember the tuxedo man's name, and from what I recall it was mini ladd.

"Hey, I know her from somewhere," said mini ladd.

"What?" said Nogla, "how do ye know tis low life thief?" he said in a rather thick Irish accent.

"If you want to see a low life thief maybe you should look in the mirror, Nogla." I said emphasizing his name. The lanky man then took out his pocket knife and put it against my throat.

"How do ye know my name?" he said looking me dead in the eyes. Vanoss then grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back, as mini ladd handed him a familiar orange envelope. He took out its contents, which were the photos Luke had given me for my mission.

"I'm sure this is how she knows Nogla," Vanoss said and smirked at me. "Mini, you said you knew her from somewhere?"

"Oh, yeah," he started to speak, "I think she was the daughter of Ernesto and Jilian (L/N)," he said, turning his gaze from Vanoss to me. "You're name is (Y/N) (L/N) isn't it?" he questioned me. I didn't speak. I kept my mouth sealed shut. "If she is who I think she is, her parents were the leaders of that gang called 'The Outsiders', before the leaders were-,"

"Assassinated," I cut him off. He looked at me and smiled once more.

"So it is you!" he said, astonished. "Everyone thought you were dead as well because nobody has seen you in years, but here you are." Vanoss stood in silence for a bit. He seemed to be thinking about something. After a minute or two he finally spoke up.

"Well, we'll leave Nogla to watch over you a little while longer, since this has just been brought to my attention." Nogla looked at him with a shocked face and stood up.

"Why do I have to watch her?" he said looking at Vanoss in annoyance, "I've been watching her for a good three hours now! Why can't mini do it since he knows sooo much about her?" I've been here for three hours? I need to get out of here, now. But since Nogla probably won't be watching me I'll have to see who I'm up against.