~Chapter 5 - reunions~

>>4:00 am

>>November 16th, 2017

I woke up earlier than I had expected that day. 4:00 am to be exact. I tried sitting up, only to be pulled back down suddenly. I looked down to see arms around my waist. When I looked over I saw the sleeping body of delirious cuddling me. My face had a pink tint as I tried to get out of his grip, only for it to tighten around me.

"Why are you awake so early," said the sleepy man behind me. His voice was raspy from sleep. It was almost...cute?

"I don't know," I said truthfully. "Sometimes I just randomly wake up. Now can you please let me go now?" I asked pleadingly. I wanted to pack my things early for the heist, grab an apple or something to eat for breakfast, and explore the woods near this house.

"Well," he said, pondering on whether or not to let me go,"since you said please, I will." His grip around me loosened and I got up, immediately going to the closet and grabbing one of the spare duffel bags I had brought over from my old home and heading to the armory with it. Vanoss told me that's where all the weapons were stored. I opened the armory door and looked around. I hadn't been in here before so this was new to me. Guns lined the walls in all shapes in sizes, and smaller weapons like knives, baseball bats, and different kinds of pistols were in glass cases. I grabbed two daggers, a pistol, a shotgun, and bullets and headed out of the armory with all of the weapons in my duffel bag. I put the bag back in the closet and went to the kitchen, grabbing an apple. I noticed I was still in sweatpants and a black tank top but I didn't really care. I wanted to get some fresh air before I go and do a dangerous heist. I put on my black Uggs and went outside. I walked off the porch, the wood creaking as I walked down the small stairs. The breeze hit my (S/C) cheeks and made my (H/L) (H/C) hair flow in the wind. I looked at the forest. It looked quite big. I pulled out some glowsticks I grabbed while I was preparing for the heist, cracking each one and dropping them to the ground a bit at a time as I walked into nature. It was still dark outside, considering it was around 4:30 am, so I would have enough time to enjoy myself knowing that the glowsticks would shine brightly to lead me back home.

 It was still dark outside, considering it was around 4:30 am, so I would have enough time to enjoy myself knowing that the glowsticks would shine brightly to lead me back home

After a while of being in the forest I came to a clearing. There was a deer drinking out of a small pond with a waterfall. This place was beautiful. The waterfall ran down a pathway of rocks at the top of a small mountain, and gently fell into the pond beneath it. Beside it there was a big tree with a rock beneath it. I walked to the tree and sat down on the rock. Oddly, the deer didn't even leave. It just laid down by the pond and fell asleep. I pulled out my phone, which Nogla had successfully found, and looked through my contacts. I needed to contact her again. Who is 'her' you might ask? She's my one and only best friend, Catniss. We got separated when I was 17, when my parents got assassinated and my brother disappeared. I'm 21 now, so I don't know if its even worth a try. I searched all the C's until I finally found her. Hopefully she would pick up. Hopefully this was even her number anymore. I pressed her contact and pressed call. I put the phone up to my ear and listened. One ring. Two rings. Three rings. Four rings.