~Chapter 10- bigger plans~

~Things to know- (Y/F/S)= your favorite show~

I gave mini my phone over two hours ago and I've been sitting on the couch with Nogla watching  (Y/F/S). I saw Nogla look at me in the corner of my eye, but he soon looked away. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and saw mini and vanoss heading towards us. Vanoss sat beside me, which made me have to scoot closer to Nogla. When I put my hand back on the couch I accidentally put it over Nogla's hand. We both looked at each other, only to find ourselves a blushing mess.

"Sorry!" we both said in unison. I heard mini chuckle but soon stopped when Nogla gave him a death glare. Vanoss soon broke the tension by speaking up.

"We tried to talk to Jiggly but he wouldn't answer back. All we can do right now is wait and see if he answers back, but if he doesn't by tomorrow we'll have to take matters into our own hands," he explained. I looked at him confused.

"How do you guys even know that Jiggly sent the text? It could have been anyone," I asked. Vanoss looked over at mini. Mini just looked at Vanoss and back at me.

"I hacked into the phone's camera. When it was finally hacked, we saw Jiggly talking to the leader of 7th street. Even though it was Jiggly though, we actually don't know if we can trust him now that I think about it," mini replied. He looked down at the ground and Nogla stood up from his seat.

"Mini do you hear what you're saying? It's Jiggly we're talking about here, one of our best friends!" he exclaimed. Mini looked at him shocked but looked back down at the ground. Vanoss stood up as well with Nogla.

"I think mini is right. We haven't seen him in years, what if he changed?" he said in a lower tone than Nogla, trying to calm him down from his sudden burst of anger. By now mini had his head in his hands and I was sitting on the couch listening this argument unfold.

"The only way he would've changed is if he was brainwashed or something! He would never just change his personality out of the blue!" Nogla continued to rant. Then I had an idea. What if we tracked down 7th street's base and scoped it out? If we could see how everything was laid out, we would know more about the gang, have a better input on the layout on the base, and see if Jiggly was betraying us or not. I stood up and they immediately stopped bickering and mini looked up at me as well.

"If we scout out their base," I started explaining, "we'll have a better intake on everything to improve our plan and we can see if Jiggly is with them or not." Mini stood up and started speaking.

"It's a good plan, but who's going to go? Clearly our group is too big for all of us to go. I would say four people should go," he agreed. I wanted to be one of the people to go. I raised my hand and they all looked at me. Vanoss also raised his hand. "I don't think Nogla or I should go. I need to stay here and hack, and Nogla is really clumsy," mini continued to speak. Nogla made a sarcastic offended face which made me giggle.

"I think Tyler, Brian, (Y/N), and I should go," Evan insisted. We all agreed and mini went to find Tyler and Brian and tell them to meet us in the heist room. Vanoss and I were already in the heist room when the three of them came in. They all sat down and Vanoss explained the plan to them. Apparently we would have teams of two. Tyler and I would be in charge of actually going inside of the base and listening in on conversations and trying to find Jiggly, Mini and Nogla would stay behind and hack the security cameras and guide us to Jiggly, and Vanoss and Brian would bring sniper rifles and find a way to get on the roof and take out potential guards that may be in me and Tyler's way. He said we would leave tonight at 8:00 pm so it would be dark enough for us to not be seen easily. For the time being, I was going to rest and get ready for the mission.

 For the time being, I was going to rest and get ready for the mission