~Chapter 16- Ask mini~

Fan art of mini Ladd and the song is Location- Khalid. As always I hope ye enjoy!

Key: Y/f/d= your favorite drink
Y/c/n=your code name

'This is getting too constant' I though as I was met with the most familiar trees I've ever seen. At this point, there were tons of paths. Each one more than likely different from the last. I ran down the next path. I guess I'm going in order.

I was met with, not a dead end, but the park that Dylan and I met Catniss in. I walked halfway up the hill. The swing she was on that night was swinging without anyone on it. But I was wrong. She appeared out of the blue, swinging on her swing, but she was happy. I noticed her shadow growing bigger and bigger until it was big enough to cover her in darkness.

I screamed her name but nothing came out. I couldn't speak nor could I move. I was pinned to the ground beneath me. The shadow removed itself from her and left her crying. Her eyes were red and puffy, not to mention her tear stained face. I attempted to move again and I realized I could. I started to sprint the rest of the way up the hill but before I could make it to the top, the ground fell apart under me.

I fell into an abyss. It was pitch black and I couldn't see anything. All I could do was keep falling, and falling, and falling.....

"(Y/N)! Wake up!" someone screamed at me. My eyes shot open. Out of instinct I went to punch the person on above me. I soon realized it was mini when he caught my fist.

"Are you okay? What happened?" he asked frantically. I shook my head. I barely even knew what happened.

"I had another nightmare," I replied.

He looked at me confused. "Another?"

"Yeah, they've been pretty reoccurring," I confessed. I then noticed that I was on the couch again. "What time is it?"

He looked over at the clock in the kitchen. "2:31a.m," he replied.

>>2:31a.m

>>January 2, 2018

"Where's everyone else?" I asked. He looked into my eyes.

"Some were sleeping in John's room, some were sleeping in John's guest room, and you and I are sleeping in the couch," he explained.

He got off of me and I sat up, rubbing the tiredness from my eyes. I stopped when I felt a dip on the other side of the couch. Mini had sat down and he was on his computer. "Did I wake you?" I questioned.

"No, I was just hacking," he assured me. Well at least I didn't wake him up because of my stupid nightmare. I scooted closer to him to look at his screen.

Mini was typing a ton of words and numbers I didn't understand. He looked over at me and then back at the computer screen. "If you're wondering what this all is," he began, "it's a hacking curriculum for 7th street's security system." I nodded and got up from the couch.

I tried to make my way to the kitchen but ended up tripping over something in the process. I heard mini shuffle a bit. "Are you okay?" he chuckled.

"I may have a concussion but yeah, I'm fine," I replied sarcastically. I saw him roll his eyes in the light of his computer screen and go back to work. I got up and made my way to the kitchen carefully this time.

I felt around the walls until I found the light switch. The kitchen lit up and I squinted my eyes, adjusting to the light. I walked over to the fridge and opened it. I looked inside of it and searched its contents. There were different options of food and drinks but I saw something in particular. It was y/f/d.