~Chapter 8 - Changes~

Last time...

My eyes widened.

Unknown: It's Dylan.

Now...

"Well I guess not all of my family is gone," I mumbled. Bryce looked at me, confused as ever. I remembered we were still outside on the porch, so I opened the door. Bryce looked around, his bright blue eyes glowing with wonder. I showed him around the house but told him he would have to wait to find out about sleeping arrangements, because clearly we didn't have enough room. I was rooming with Jon, Luke was rooming with Vanoss, and Scotty was rooming with Smi7y. What confused me the most was that nobody was home at all. I decided to text Dylan back because I had way too many questions to count. How did he get my number? How did he know I was still alive? Where was he? I decided to ask all of those questions. I plopped down on the couch next to Bryce. He was going through the channels on the TV and deciding on what to watch. As for me, however, I pulled out my phone and went to Dylan's number.

Unknown: It's Dylan.

(Y/N): How did you even get my number?

Unknown: I have my ways.

(Y/N): That's not the answer I was looking for.

Unknown: That's not my problem. Anyways, how are you?

(Y/N): How do I know it's really you?

Unknown: (Y/N), you can trust me.

I didn't know what to say. I mean, who knows this could be someone who is pretending to be him. There's no telling whether or not this is truly my brother unless I ask something only he would know. I remember when we were young, and it seemed that Dylan and Catniss had strong feelings for each other. I went into Dylan's room looking for him, only to find a notebook on his bed. I opened it, and read through it to find out he really did like her. He never confessed to it though. I'm sure if this really was him, he would tell me how he really felt to make sure I knew it was him.

(Y/N): If you were him, only you would know this. Who was the first girl you ever fell in love with? (Be honest.)

Unknown: I never loved anyone other than you, mom, and dad.

That was clearly a lie, but I had to make sure I kept this number until the guys came back.

(Y/N): Correct. It's great to be in contact with you again.

Unknown: Same with you.

(Y/N): Listen, I've got to go.Stay in touch okay?

Unknown: You got it.

I was going to find out who this was, and I was going to find out soon. Somehow, in some way, they know about me and my brother. This has to mean he's still alive. Somebody trying to get information would never use a dead person, because the person that they are getting information from could see through the lie pretty easily. I looked over at Bryce. He had fallen asleep, with his snores filling the quiet atmosphere in the room. I moved some hair out of his face. His features were amazing for someone in the criminal lifestyle. Come to think of it, all of the guys in this gang looked pretty amazing. Vanoss had beautiful brown eyes that seemed to glimmer when he smiled or laughed and soft brown hair to top it off. Jon had Blue eyes that were so mysterious it was fascinating, and dark brown, almost black, hair. Tyler also had blue eyes, but you could get lost in them for days and never even realize you were gone. He also had light brown hair that was fluffy and astounding. Then there was Brian, with his amazing hair that could do whatever he pleased and blue eyes that sometimes tend to look green. There was also Lui, who had dark brown, shiny hair and brown eyes to match. Marcel also had dark brown hair and eyes to match, but his seemed to sparkle when he saw something he liked or was interested in something. There was also Brock, who had brown eyes also, and dark brown hair that seemed to curl a bit. Mini was charming as well, with hazel eyes and blue hair that made him stand out from everyone else. Nogla has hazel eyes that shimmer in the sun and seem to fit him perfectly, not to mention his slightly poofy brown hair. Last but not least, Luke. He had brown eyes with tiny specs in them and a long, majestic almost ginger color beard that blended into his dark brown hair perfectly. I put a hand up to my cheek. It felt warm and so did my whole face. 'Oh no' I thought to myself.