~Chapter 13- another form of answers~

After we had left the interrogation of Trevor Phillips, I went to find Dylan. I felt like we didn't even talk at all. I mean, we did, but it wasn't sentimental. It wasn't a conversation that a reunited brother and sister would have. It just felt cold and sad. I ended up finding him in the kitchen with Mini. They were talking about something, but I decided to swipe Dylan away anyways.

"Do you mind if I steal my brother away from you?" I asked him. He rubbed his chin like he was thinking deeply.

"I suppose you may madam," he said in a very posh tone. I smiled and shook my head before grabbing Dylan's hand and leading him to Delirious and I's bedroom. I closed the door and sat down, patting the spot next to me for him to do the same.

"So..." he trailed off. I decided to speak my mind instead of holding it in.

"Do you know that dad is still alive?" I asked. He smiled.

"I see you're still as strait forward you were when we were teens," he answered out of the blue. I was growing more frustrated. How could he act so calm when I just told him that our father was still alive? I mean, I clearly didn't care for him after what he did to mom, but Dylan didn't know that part of the story. Did he?

"How can you stay so calm? And stop avoiding my questions," I ordered. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Yes, I know he's still alive. That doesn't mean I care for him though," he answered.

"I don't care for him either, after what he did to mom," I replied. He looked at me in shock.

"What did he do to mom?" He asked in an angrier tone than before.

"Left her to die," I responded. He looked at me as if I was joking, but I wasn't. He finally realized I wasn't and started to cry.

"That bastard!" he exclaimed. I looked away and nodded in agreement. I only looked back at him when he engulfed me in a hug and started to cry into my shoulder.

"(Y/N)... I have something to tell you as well," he stated after he stopped sobbing. I didn't answer, I just waited for him to tell me what he had to say. "All of them have feelings for you," was all he said. I didn't understand.

"What?" I questioned. He scratched the back of his head.

"All of the guys in your gang. Well not all but some. They like you. In a more-than-friend way," he responded

"How do you know?" I questioned again.

"Mini told me...that's what we were talking about. Apparently he trusted me enough to tell me stuff like that even though we just met. He also told me not to tell you, but you're my sister how could I not?" He explained. This didn't make any sense. Everyone seemed to treat me like a friend and nothing more than that.

But the thing is, I think I liked most of them back too. Dylan gave me a weird look.

"Are you not surprised?" He asked.

"I mean, I am, but I think I like some of them back too..." I trailed off. He nodded his head.

"You better not tell anyone, Dylan," I said, more like a threat. The reason why I didn't want him to tell anyone was because I've never liked, loved, anyone like this ever. The only people I loved were my family and I can't even say I love my father anymore.

"Okay," he replied.

"Also, Dylan, I got in contact with Catniss again. Also, I know you liked her. In a more-than-friend way," I assured. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"W-what! No I d-didn't like h-her," he stuttered.

"You're really bad at lying," I retorted. His face went a crimson color.