~Chapter 1~

Song is G-Eazy- sober ft Charlie Puth. This is the first chapter of the story, so I hope ye enjoy!

Running. I was running. From what? I don't know. I just kept running through the thick, foggy forest until I couldn't run anymore. I stopped to put my hand on a tree and catch my breath , so I could keep running once more. But my fears quickly caught up to me. I heard the footsteps of what seemed to be three men chasing after me. I started running again, faster than before. But to my  realization, I had come to a dead end. They caught up to me. I was cornered. I was hopeless. I screamed as my attackers tried to capture me.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed and awoke from a nightmare, touching my forehead to find cold beads of sweat. I looked around to see the serenity of my apartment. I glanced at my alarm clock, the time reading 9:56 am.

>>9:56am

>>November 8th, 2017

I flipped the covers off my body, walking to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. I decided on waffles and brewed myself some coffee.(if you're not a coffee person it can be whatever drink you please) Today was going to be stressful. I needed cash desperately and my only way of getting any was to do jobs for a man who needed different tasks done for him. His name was Luke, but he told me to refer to him as CaRtOoNz, incase somebody overheard me calling him by his real name.

The waffles had finished cooking and I ate them with no time to waste. I grabbed my cup of coffee and headed back to my room to change into clothes for the day. I settled on a purple hoodie crop top, some adidas sweatpants, and white shoes. (if you don't know what I'm talking about the reference is at the top.) I grabbed a pistol and put it in the waistband of my pants, making sure it couldn't be noticed, and with that I walked out of my home.

) I grabbed a pistol and put it in the waistband of my pants, making sure it couldn't be noticed, and with that I walked out of my home

I walked down the chilly streets of Los Santos. It was usually colder at this time of the year. I passed other people, who gave me fearful glances. Probably because I was wearing a bandana on my face. I picked up my pace. I just wanted to get to Luke's place and get my task. I walked in and he greeted me.

"Y/N, great to see you," he said handing me a couple papers for me to examine. The pictures were of my next target, and I studied them carefully, making sure to catch every detail. It was a man in an owl mask. He seemed to have many other men with him. 'He must be in a gang. Great' I thought.

"I know what you're thinking, yes, he is in a gang called 'The Banana Bus Crew,'" he informed me.

"What a weird name," I said and chuckled to myself.

"Well, let me tell you a bit more," he said and continued on to tell me more about the gang. "They may sound like all fun and games," he continued to inform, "but they are one of the most feared gangs in Los Santos right now, if not the most feared of all. The leader's name is vanoss and the other men in his gang go by Delirious, Lui Calibre, wildcat, terrorizer, mini ladd, moosnuckel, Daithi de Nogla, and basicallyidowrk." He handed me pictures of the rest of the gang with their names written on the back.