~chapter 4- training~

>>12:58 p.m

>>August 14th, 2017

When we got back to the house that day, Lui had bandaged up the bullet wound in my shoulder and it was healing faster than I expected. That was also a couple weeks ago. Vanoss gave me and the other guys those weeks to ourselves.

I took the opportunity to get to know the people I haven't gotten close to yet. Wildcat seemed like a funny guy and great person to be around.

Terrorizer was very flirtatious for some reason but still nice to hang out with.

Delirious is very... mysterious. He always wears his mask and seems to never take it off. Even when I slept in his room he didn't dare to take it off to sleep. Maybe it was because I was there. Either way he's also a very funny guy that makes some innuendoes, but that's my sense of humor as well.

Yesterday I was watching Basically and Wildcat play mortal combat. I challenged Basically and said I could beat him. I was right. He raged here and there, but after I won we laughed it off.

When I went to get to know mini he was doing research on the enemy gang and I didn't get to talk to him that much.

When I first met Lui he walked behind me and jumpscared me in his 'squeaker' voice. We talked normally and had a nice conversation, which I enjoyed.

These guys are amazing but I don't know if I should trust them or not yet.  I like these guys but sometimes I wish I could go back to my old life. When I was independent. When I could just earn money, do what I wanted, and have time to myself. Now I'm in a gang, trying to save a guy I don't even know, and I feel like I can never have alone time.

Maybe if I decide to stay here, I'll be more comfortable. In the mean time, I need to ponder on that decision. Right now I was changing into a sports bra and some leggings. Vanoss told us we were going to a warehouse to train today. I walked downstairs and heard whistles coming from the kitchen in my direction. It was Wildcat and Terrorizer, no surprise there.

"Shut up you two" I said, in a stern tone, grabbing an apple out of the refrigerator and making my way to the trucks outside. Once everyone had gotten in the two vehicles, we drove off to the warehouse.

 Once everyone had gotten in the two vehicles, we drove off to the warehouse

>> 1:16 p.m

I walked into the warehouse, taking in my surroundings. It was relatively big, and had many different things to train with. One station had guns, one station had punching bags, one station had a boxing ring, one station with crossbows, and one station with throwing knives. I was eager to actually do some training. I mean I worked out in my apartment and sometimes jumped from the rooftops to make sure I wasn't getting weak, but it wasn't intense training such as this.

"ALRIGHT, everyone will be in a station with one other person, which means the person you are paired up with will be the person you stay with all day. We will be in each station for one hour and switch after that period of time. To make it easier to pick groups, you will be with the person you are standing the closest to. For example, I'm standing closer to Lui, than I'm standing closer to Nogla. That means I'm partners with Lui," Vanoss instructed, and we all got into our groups.