TF3.C1

Jordan In MM,since I can't find anyone for Jasmine,just visualize someone who look like Jordan😭

Twitter : breannonhop

Instagram : shesouneique

"Shut the fuck up nigga,yeah? Now what? Say sumn".I said aiming the glock at Williams head.

He sucked his teeth and smacked the gun."get that shit out of my face son,stop playing before I ruff you up.Ya heard?"

I fell out on the couch.In a fit of laughs."Nahhh you know damn well you was shitin' bricks over Thea' when I put that pistol to ya nugget" I said aiming the gun in the air,acting as if I was shooting somebody."pew pew"

"Yo! Put that shit down befo' you end somebody life!" He said standing up.I mugged him and threw the glock on the coffee table."You a scary little boy"

"Yeah,Yeah whatever" he said walking into the kitchen.

I followed behind him."so big brother....let me use your ca-"

"Hell no!"

"C'mon man I pr-"

"No Jordan"

"William!" I yelled stomping my foot."Stop cutting me off befa' I send blows yo' way"

He put his hands up in surrender."My bad J,But fuck no.You is not using my vehicle,remember last time you used moms ride? You recked her shit"

I sighed and sat down at the island counter."Yeah,I was high as fuck" I said,mumbling the last part.

"Mhm,and that's why yeen' driving my ca' ma" He said sitting down next to me.He threw a bag of weed the size of a baseball and a pack of backwoods in front of me."na' roll up fa' we can have a wake and bake"

I snatched the bag and opened it up.I sniffed the weed."This shit loud as hell" I said putting it down.I put my hand out and looked at William."Grinder?"

"Hell na' Sorry But you gotta use ya' fingers little sis" he said giving me a high five.

I sighed and cracked my fingers."I guess I'll get to work then"

"Uh-un! What I tell y'all about this shit?" My mom said snatching the bag of weed from me.

I put my head down to hide my laughing.I heard a 'smack' noise indicating Will got smacked in the neck.I shivered knowing I was next.

Smack!

I shot up."Ouch! Mamma I wasn't even finna' smoke! I was jus' gone roll up fa' William!" I whined rubbing the back of my neck."I swea' I'm gone have a bruise,look at my neck Will.Do I have a bruise?"

"Girl shit all dat' ish up! Ian' even hit yo ass that hard!" She said walking to the fridge.Pulling out a water.

I smirked and put my head back down."You still hit me doe' ".

"What?" She asked.

"Nuffin' ".I Said shaking my head.

"Mhm that's what I thought,now why y'all not at school?" She asked.

"Shit,We was finna have a wake and bake until you came down hea' ma" William said.My mom shot him a death glare and tilted her head towards him."See,if you use that foul language in my house again I'ma put this foot" she said lifting her leg up and pointing to her foot."up ya' ass"

"Sorry mommy" William said standing up,going over to her and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

She smacked his head."First don't be putting your nasty lips on me,second who hoochie daughta' put those hickeys on ya neck boa'? You gone catch sumn" she said shaking her head.

I chuckled and got up.I stretched digging in my pocket for my phone.I looked at the time and seen I had 30 minutes before I was late.

"C'mon Will,We finn' be late" I said grabbing my MCM backpack off of the back of the chair.

"So now you care about school? I love you guys be safe!" My mom called after us.

As we walked out of the house and hopped into Williams Ford,Will gave me a goofy grin."What bitch?" I asked putting my seatbelt on.

He rubbed his hands together and opened the glove department.He pulled out a blunt and put it to his lips."hand me that lighter" he muffled.

I grabbed the lighter and threw it on his lap.

I watched as he lit the blunt and took a few puffs.He handed me the blunt and I happily accepted it.

Hell,why not? I deserve it.

—————————

Jasmine

I sat in the visitation area waiting for my mothers arrival.

10 years,5 more to go.

I seen the beautiful women that I love dearly,with a orange jumpsuit on,her hands cuffed,and her hair in a nice sleeked high ponytail.

She smiled once seeing me and sat down in the chair across from me.

"Hi Mommy" I said grabbing her hand."Hey baby,how you doing?" She asked squeezing my hand.

"I'm fine,schools going really good.Dad wants me to tell you He so sorry he couldn't make it,he had to take care of business" I said reaching over,smoothing up a few loose strands of her hair.

She sucked her teeth and waved her hand in dismissal."Girl I ain't worried about him,I'm happy to see you though.You look cute" she complimented.

"I try,I try" I said popping my imaginary collar.

We shared a laugh."Our birthday is coming up" I said.

She stopped laughing and looked at me sideways."huh?"

"You know....me and Jordan's" I said quietly.

I seen her eyes get wide,as if she was thinking about something."Sorry if that made you uncomfortable,it's just I-"

"No,no it's ok"

"Mom,is it my fault? Am I the reason she's gone?" I asked.That question been on my mind lately.

I miss my other half so much.I miss the little girl who thought just like me,talked just like me,looked like me,hell,even smelled like me.

"No...Jasmine don't think like that.I promise you it's not your fault.ok?"

I nodded and wiped a few tears that left my eyes.

"Um,how do you feel about possibly moving to Pennsylvania?" My mom asked.

"Pennsylvania?"