TF3.C8

Jordan sat across from Andre,trying to hide her face with the menu.

She felt kinda weird since she was dressed a little laid back in such of a fancy restaurant.

Everyone had on suits And dresses,even Andre had on a nice name brand suit.

Andre didn't mind Jordan style,he rather liked it.He liked it because it gave off a cool-laid back personality to her.Not always fancy and trying to do the most like other girls he's been with.

He needed a change in his life.

Jordan wore a oversized thrasher shirt and distressed jeans that was cropped at the ankles,with a pair of red huaraches.

She threw her hair into a half up half down style.

Andre also liked how Jordan didn't pound her face with make up.Jordan loved beating her face,For fun though.

The most she did when going somewhere was her brows,lashes,and of course some lipgloss.

Jordan hummed to the song that lowly played over the speakers in the restaurant.She put the menu down and sighed while looking around the restaurant.

Andres eyes was fixed on Jordan.She was so beautiful to him,Her mocha skin color glowed,and it looked smooth and soft.

Jordan's eyes landed on Andre.She rubbed her lips together to even Out her lipgloss before talking.

"So...you invited me onna' date,Come up wit' sumn' to talk about,Andre"

Andre chuckled and ran his tongue over his top row of teeth.Usually he'll have no problems with starting conversations.But right now all he wanted to do was think of ways to make Jordan his.

He noticed how she wasn't a easy get-to.She would indeed put up a fight.

He followed up to her requirements of waiting 29 days,not really though,it's been only 28 days.

He thought he was going to get rejected but was surprised when she said yes.He was planning on giving her a surprise at 12.

Jordan on the other hand forgot about her birthday.What was the point of keeping track when you care less.To her it's just another day.

"Are you mixed with anything?" Andre asked.

Jordan looked at him with her head tilted.She hated when people asked her this because it was annoying.

"Nah..My momma' black and my daddy black too.I guess you can say I'm black mixed with a little black".She said with a shrug.

Jordan was one to express all of her feeling,she didn't hold anything back.No matter who you is.She speaks her mind.

Like her daddy,and momma.

After what seemed like hours of talking,laughing, and enjoying each other's presence their food was finally brung to them.

"Can you put this on for me?" a waitress asked handing Jordan a tiara that had 'princess of the day' in pink diamond italic letters.

"Ah, Nah I'll put it on" Andre said grabbing the tiara,He carefully placed it on Jordan's head.He laughed on the inside at how confused she looked.

Since he told the restaurant it was her birthday at 12 and he wanted them to do something special for her,the tiara was 1 out of many other things she was going to be confused about tonight.

Jordan looked at herself through her phone camera and made sure her hair looked nice.

"What's this fa'?" She asked with a little laugh.