TF3.C22

Jadah fixed herself up after having a little breakdown and headed for her friendly date with Fidel.

About 10 minutes later she pulled up to the restaurant "Boca". Coming to this restaurant reminded her of her and Jayceons first "date".

She got out of her car and sighed before walking into the restaurant.

She spotted out Fidel and went to the table."Hey,sorry I'm late. Personal issues popped up".she said sitting down.

Fidel nodded his head while taking in jadahs appearance.She looked good as hell right now,the saying "black don't crack" was accurate right now.

"It's coo, I thought you was setting me up for a bit" Fidel chuckled before picking up the menu.

"You didn't order yet?" Jadah asked surprised.Fidel shook his head and smirked."Nah"

After what seamed like forever of eating and talking, Fidel was feeding Jadah some ice cream with chocolate fudge.

"Mmmm" Jadah moaned loving the taste.She swallowed it then dug into her apple pie,she fed it to him and smirked.

"This shit bomb as hell".Fidel said once he swallowed the pie.Jadah nodded her head."I know, I used to come here all the time with jay-"

She stopped her sentence realizing who's name she was about to say.She closed her eyes sighed.

Fidel didn't catch jadahs slip-up so he reached for her hand and ran his thumb across it."You've gotten even more beautiful over the years"

Jadah smiled an put her fist under her chin,resting her head on it."Really?"

"Yeah, and that body?" He licked his lips and smiled.His smile used to make Jadah melt back in the day. To be honest it still did.

Jadah chuckled and waved him off."You still a freak Fidel"

"I can show you better then I can tell you".Fidel said winking at Jadah.

—————

They ended up at Fidel's condo kissing,Fidel had Jadah against the wall.Her legs was wrapped around his torso.

She was stripped into her black lace panty and bra set,and Fidel had his tommy boxers on.

Fidel bit on jadahs lower lip,asking for entrance into her mouth.She accepted and opened her mouth allowing his warm tongue to slither in.

His tongue tasted of the liquor they was sipping on at the restaurant.It tasted sweet so she wasn't turned off by it.

Fidel ran his hand down jadahs flat stomach and made his way into her underwear.He messaged her clit,not breaking their kiss.

Jadah gasped in pleasure.Loving the way Fidel's touch felt.

She wasn't in her right mind right now,the wrong she was doing was the last thing on her mind.

She was getting tired of Fidel teasing her."please fidel" she begged.He smirked and carried her to the bed.He laid her down and planted kisses from her neck, leaving passion marks. To her waistline.

He slid her underwear off and licked his lips before spreading her legs apart and beginning to eat.

He sucked,licked, and kissed her lower area lick it was his last meal.Jadah was on cloud nine.He was good then but he great now.

She arched her back,pushed herself closer to his mouth.She wanted to feel every inch of his tongue.

Her breathing picked up as her climax approached."Fidel, baby don't stop! It's coming"