CLOSING

4 years later.

"You May kiss the bride"

Everyone cheered as William and Jasmine kissed. Jasmine couldn't help but to smile during the kiss.

She was ecstatic.

When they pulled away William looked deeply into her eyes."I love you so much Jasmine Parker"

"I love you to William" she said smiling.

Willam went through a fast recovery. Jasmine stayed by his side the whole journey as well.

Now he's a NBA player, a good one too.

Him and jasmine was bestfriends and lovers. Jasmine was a blessing to William.

"Baby, she's kicking" jasmine said grabbing Williams hand. Placing it on her 7 month belly.

She was pregnant with a girl, Isabelle Dime Parker.

Jasmine was happy in her relationship. She was also happy with her career.

She was a song writer for andre's label.

She made bank, she didn't want to be a housewife.

Life was great.
—————
Jordan watched as her sister and brother danced at their wedding reception. She was happy for them.

"Look at that big ole belly girl!" Jordan shouted.

Andre walked over to her and wrapped his arm around her waist."I'm happy I got this over already"

Andre and Jordan got married last year.

Jordan career was booming off the charts. She made several hit records and won plenty of awards. People looked at Jordan and Andre like Jay Z and Beyoncé.

They was truly a power couple.

Lexis walked up to Andre and Jordan I'm hungry Jorjor"

Jordan smiled and grabbed Lexis hand. "Let's go get something to eat then huh?"

Lexis smiled and pulled Jordan along. Heading towards the candy table.

Jayceon walked up to Andre as they dapped hands."son-in-law, nice to see you. Also nice to see you treating my daughter well"

"As always Sir" Andre said smiling as he watched Jordan and Lexis.

He was in love with Jordan. She was so down to earth, yeah she had a attitude but he learned how to deal with it.

Jayceon looked at Jadah as she talked to the grooms mom. Jadah was glowing, and the huge ring on her finger was dancing.

Everyone was tying the knot. Why not?

Due to Jadah getting shot in the stomach she was unable to birth kids anymore. She was a little bummed out at first but there was always adoption.

Plus she still had Jayceon jr. He wasn't her child but she treated him as her own. He was respectful young man.

Jayceon was proud. He felt like the man. He had a family, who knew JayC would tie down. He was in the fast life. Fuck hoes and get money.