TF3.C27

#7 in general fiction. What they saying doeee??🤪 I love you guys on muvas I do! Enjoy this lil chap chap😘

Andre drove down the dark road. No music playing. He felt something a little off but just kept driving. He was on his way to drop off his daughter to her mother.

There was a train going so he stopped and looked at his sleeping daughter in the rear view mirror.

He smirked. She looked just like him. He loved his daughter so much he wouldn't know what to do if something ever happened to her.

When the train stopped going he was about to continue driving until he seen a black impala crashed on the side of the road.

He pulled up a little and parked next to the car. After getting out and going up to the car he realized it was Jordan in that car.

"Oh shit" he said quickly going to the car and opening the door. The car wasn't flipped over so it was easy for him to open the door.

Jordan was unconscious so she was unresponsive. He noticed she had cuts and bruises everywhere. Her leg was also out of place.

He checked her pulse, it was weak but she still had one. Andre quickly pulled out his phone and dialed 911.

He noticed a Hennessy logo, followed with some scattered pieces of glass. He sucked his teeth and sighed."dammit Jordan"

He was hoping Jordan was going to be ok.

———————

"I just don't know what to do Jayceon, you waited almost 16 years to tell me? What the fuck type of shit is that?" Jadah said rubbing her temples.

This hit her hard. She didn't know how to feel. Jamie's Dad was Someone she loved. He was a father figure to her. She sat down on the couch.

Jadah looked up at Jayceon, catching him starting at her."what? What the fuck is you looking at? Is you gone say something or just stare"

"Damn Jadah, you know what I'm realizing? Everything don't end perfectly..I'm trying to keep you with me but with me you not gone be happy. We been together for a long time yeah, got engaged yeah, had kids yeah, but I don't think we still have the connection we did when we was younger" Jayceon scratched his head. He knew what he was getting at but he wasn't sure if this was what he wanted to do.

Jadah looked up at Jayceon and nodded her head. "You right Jay, we just can't work out is always something happening. One minute we good one minute we not."

Jayceon nodded. So did Jadah.

Jadah stood up and grabbed her purse."I guess this is goodbye Jay"

As soon as Jayceon opened his mouth jasmine busted into the house."Oh my god Mom! Dad! Jordan in the hospital we need to get to Philadelphia now!"

———————

Jordan was in the hospital bed. Broken nose, broken leg, and bruises all over her face. She was passed out for a couple of hours due to all the surgery she went through.

The hospital called Samantha, informing her on the accident and they needed permission to put Jordan in surgery.

Andre didn't leave her side. He still had his daughter but he wanted to make sure Jordan was straight.

"Jordan why? Why would you drink and then go drive?" Samantha asked. Jordan looks at her but didn't say nothing. She didn't feel like she had to explain her actions.

William looked at Jordan and shook his head. He the one who gave her the Hennessy. He didn't know she'd do some nut shit like this.

"Wh-where's Andre?" Jordan asked. Samantha shook her head and walked out of the room. Going to get Andre.

"Damn JD. You fucking up" William said standing up. He pulled his pants up and left out of the room as well.

Andre came in the room with his daughter."wassup Jordan"

"Awww, is that your niece?" Jordan said sitting up a little. She winced due to her broken leg.

"Nah...this my daughter. Alexis" Andre said looking at his daughter."say hi"

Lexis chewed on her finger. Not really chewed but held It in her mouth.

Jordan facial expression dropped."you have a daughter?"

Andre nodded his head."Yeah. I wanted you to meet her but not like this"

Jordan looked at Alexis. She smiled because Alexis looked just like her daddy.

"How old is she?"

"She's 2 about to be three next month". Andre phone went off. He checked it and he had a text from Alexis Mom.

"Well Jordan I gotta get her home. I'll check on you tomorrow, I may come through and bring you some rally's". Andre smiled. Rally's was Jordan favorite.

Jordan laughed a little. "Thanks Andre, thanks for coming down that road. I don't know where I would be. Probably with Jesus"

Andre smirked."Dont thank me J, I'll see you tomorrow"

datbbydestini_ thanks for giving me the idea for this chapter guuurrrrlllll❤️❤️❤️