TF3.C13

William busted in Jordan room hoping she'll be in there."Jordan! Where the fuck you at mane?"

He checked in her closet and even under the bed,better safe than sorry.

William sat down on Jordan's bed and pulled out his phone.

He dialed his dad number and waited for the phone to be answered.

"Ayo? Pops? Jordan missing"

———————

Jadah and lay say in Lays living room talking.

Lay became a successful women.She persuaded in the modeling career and was a very known model at that.

She made large amounts of money for taking pictures.What Better way to my cash?

"Lay I just...I just don't know what to do".Jadah said shaking her head.

She spilled everything to her sister.Head to toe.

After what Jayceon said to Jadah about trust,respect,and loyalty. She was scared to tell him about the detective.She just told him she was under s lot of pressure and was scared she was going to loose her daughter.

"Jadah,what happened to you?" Lay asked looking at her beautiful older sister.She was confused.When Lay was younger she always seen Jadah take up for herself and fight back.

That's until she met rakeem.

"Your acting like you was when you was with...him".Jadah looked at Lay.She knew what Lay was talking about and she remembered how she felt at that time.

Weak and gullible.

"I don't know Lay,I should've never took the deal....Damn! I'm a pig now!" Jadah broke down crying.She had no choice but to rat out Jayceon.Her babygirls was involved.

"Stop crying! That's what you need to do...you need to boss the fuck up jadah,shit what did jail do to you? Turn you in to a weak bitch?"

Jadah quickly looked at Lay and tilted her head."What the fuck you just say?"

Lay out her hands up in surrender and grabbed her glass of Hennessy off her glass coffee table.

She took a sip before speaking."I'm just saying big sister,your not acting like the Jadah I knew 10 years ago"

Jadah grabbed the bottle of Hennessy and took a swig of it before leaning back on the couch.She stared at the ceiling lost in her thoughts.

Lay stared at her big sister admiring her beauty.Jadah didn't loose her looks in jail.Her face was clear and she didn't look stressed with dark circles and baggy eyes.

"You should join the modeling career sis"

Jadah looked at Lay and smirked before Lays phone started to ring.

"Hollup I gotta take this......hey Bryce,how you doing baby?"

Jadah looked back up at the ceiling.She held the bottle up to her mouth and said."I hope my babies ok" before taking another swig if the bottle.