TF3.C32

Jasmine woke up early this morning, but Jordan wasn't there. Today was Friday. The day Jordan was coming home.

Jasmine wasn't worried about Jordan because she knew Jordan had a date with Andre.

"Dang I'm hungry" jasmine said as she sat her phone down. She stood up and stretched.

William knocked on the door, then walked in."wassup jasmine" he said lowly. Jasmine was back ignoring him.

She waved then walked over to her bag that had all her clothes and accessories. She pulled out her toothbrush and toothpaste.

"So, what time y'all leaving?" William said as he watched jasmine move around the room, gathering her things.

She held up 6 fingers, indicating they leave at 6. William nodded and bit his lip."you mad at me or something?"

Jasmine stopped walking and sighed."No William, we just taking things to far".She continued walking, walking past William and into the bathroom across the hall.

He followed her into the bathroom."What you mean? How is we taking things to far jas"

"Willy..do you realize I have feelings? You talk to me all sweet and stuff, kiss me, hug me, tell me how beautiful I am...it's jus-"

"It's just I have a kid now right? That's what it is jasmine. You don't wanna' fuck with me because I have a baby on the way. That's so selfish man" William said getting a little mad.

"It's not selfish William. I'm seventeen! I can't play step mommy and I most definitely don't have time for baby mother issues" jasmine said starting the faucet. She got her toothbrush wet then proceeded to squeeze some paste on her brush.

"Damn...that's how it is huh?".William said as he watched jasmine start brushing her teeth."I heard you tell Jordan you made it into that writing school...congratulations. You could've told me though"

Jasmine rinsed her mouth out then looked at herself in the mirror."I wanted to tell you first"

William leaned against the door frame." I wanted to be the first you told ma"

She shook her head."you know, sometimes I wish I could just kiss you, whenever I wanted. But I cant"

"And why not?" William said walking closer to jasmine.

He grabbed her chin and leaned down, kissing her smooth lips. He had full control of the kiss.

He nibbled on her lip trying to get her to open up, and she did. His tongue entered her mouth and he immediately tasted mint.

Jasmine was happy his breath didn't taste bad, that would've ruined the moment.

William picked jasmine up putting his hands under her ass cheeks.

The kiss wasn't sloppy, but it wasn't neat. More like messy.

Jasmine let out a moan before snapping back into reality and tapping Williams shoulder with her hand.

"Hmm?" He said looking into her eyes. She pointed behind him causing William to look back.

Treasure stood there with tears going down her face.

William dropped jasmine and went after treasure as she stormed off.

"Treasure! Wait"  William called out.

He caught up to her and grabbed her shoulder.

"Let go of me!" She said snatching away."who let you in?" He asked backing away from her. He didn't want no charges pressed on him out of anger.