TF3.C6

1 month later (29 days until twins birthday)

Jadah bounced her leg repeatedly while leaning back in her chair.

She was confused to why a detective wanted to talk to her,she wasn't in the streets,she didn't know anything and she damn sure don't want to.She was locked away in jail.For 15 years.

She was also confused on why Jayceon hasn't visited either,usually he'll visit every week.But he hasn't visited once nor called once.

That was her least worry's though.She'd talked to Jasmine,thats Who she really wanted to call and visit .

"Ms.Dolas?" A tall black man,with a bald head said coming inside of the room.Sitting down.

"That's me,wassup?" She asked sitting up."why couldn't I have my lawyer here?"

"No need,You have" He started rummaging through a few papers."5 years left...right?"

She nodded her head slowly."dont remind me"

"Well how about I make it 5 hours,that's if your willing to help me out"

—————

Jordan ran her hand through her hair and flew back on her bed.She hasn't talked to Rakim in a month and she was getting worried because he hasn't been in school either.

"Get up,pops want us ta' be Thea' early" William said tapping his little sister on the stomach,causing her to squirm and turn on her stomach.

He sat on her back.Causing her to scream."William Lenard Brown! Get da' fuck off of meh'!"

He laughed and laid next to her."Whats wrong sis?"

"I haven't talked ta' Rakim In ova' a month,I tried going to his house but his mutha' wouldn't lemme talk ta' him.He hasn't been answering his phone,and he hasn't been at school" she groaned.

Jordan was confused,she didn't do nothing wrong.So she thought.

"Man" William sighed.Running his hand down his face.He didn't want to break his sister heart by telling her the truth,but lying will only shatter it when she find out."Rakims pops died ma,and he got back with his babymoms"

Jordan tensed up.She felt her eyes burning but she denied crying.She wasn't gone cry over no nigga,she been through too much to weep over him.

"Oh foreal?" She asked sitting up.William stayed laid down.

"Yuh,how you feelin'?" William asked hopping he wouldn't have to spend hours soothing his baby sister.

William was older than Jordan by a year,making him 17.When he first met Jordan he knew she wasn't his real sister.He was dark chocolate and she was a mocha brown.

But he decided to love her like blood and they grew closer ever since.He loved that Jordan wasn't a girly girly but she wasn't too boyish either.

She had a nonchalant personality,just like William.They clicked.

He feels bad about Jadahs family dying,and her having to live with strangers since the age of six.

He wouldn't trade her for anything though.

Jordan stared at the wall for a bit before popping up off the bed.

She walked up to the dresser Mirror in her room and made sure she looked good for the meeting her and her brother was attending.

She grabbed the glock off of the dresser and tucked it in her red Chanel purse,safe then sorry.She turned and looked at her brother.

He had on a black Gucci suit that accomplished their act look of being classy,Jordan's blood red dress complimented her skin,and her long Brazilian curled bundles made her look older than what she did,aside from the curves she inherited from her mother.Guys older than her tried to holla on a basis.