TF3.C24

Jayceon say in his room, on his bed. With a bottle of Hennessy in his hand.

He was devastated,hurt, and angry. He loved Jadah like no other, she was his everything.

He knew he was in the wrong for cheating,but he came clean. He also didn't believe Raisin when she told him Jadah was cheating.So when Jadah said Raisin wasn't lying.

He felt stupid.

He was also upset about her being a CI. He knew he said he was going to talk it out with her,but he was acting before thinking.

Both Jayceon and Jadah was stubborn, so neither of them bothered calling.

I'm jadahs opinion, Jayceon overreacted.In Jayceons opinion, Jadah was a lying broad and he didn't want nothing to do with her.

Jasmine knocked on his bedroom door, she haven't heard from him since she came back from the mall.

Jadah let her know what happened, and how they wasn't together anymore. She didn't give much detail,but she gave enough for jasmine to know what was going on.

"Hey Dad" jasmine said sitting down next to her dad.He took a swig if the bottle before setting it down on the floor.

"Wassup babygirl" Jayceon said lowly.He didn't want to look jasmine in her eyes. He didn't want her to see the hurt and pain in his eyes because he's supposed to be strong for her.

"Dad, Mom told me what's going on....and I just wanna say I think y'all should work it out, and talk it out. You been with my mom since she was in high school. You guys did so much together, yall killed for each other, saved each other, even took the blame for each other. I know she cheated, but you cheated too Dad.You feeling how she felt when you did it to her in the past. It doesn't feel good does it? And at the end of the day she forgave you and took you back. I know your angry at her and I'm a little bit of mad too, I'm also mad at you because you did the same thing. All I'm asking is for you two to be neutral. Work together to get the family back. I love you, and I want you to make the right decision"

Jayceon looked at his daughter. She was right. Him and Jadah killed with each other, for each other, and so much more. Jadah was his soulmate. It was trouble In paradise.

They couldn't fold under pressure.

————————

Jordan knocked on the studio door before coming in, today was her session and she didn't want to miss it again.

She walked in and rolled her eyes when she seen Andre sitting at the control center, he was on the phone talking to someone.

Since she came right after school, she had her MCM book bag.Today was kind of a chill day at school for her.

She wore a light pink nike jogging suit, all white huaraches, and her hair was in a neat, messy bun.

She sat down on the couch in the room and waited for Andre to get off the phone.

She applied some lipgloss and got on Snapchat to make time go by faster.

After a few minutes she looked up, catching Andre staring at her.She furrowed her eyebrows."what?"

He shook his head and sighed before standing up and stretching.While he was stretching Jordan checked out his appearance.

He wore a white lacrosse shirt, black true religions, and black huaraches.

"Ready to record?" Andre asked going to the beat they selected for her.Jordan nodded and stood up, going into the booth.

She wrote her own music, so the lyrics was in her notes.She pulled her phone off and went the song she wanted to record today.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Whenever you are"

The beat started and Jordan was feeling it. She liked the vibe of it so she already knew her song was about to be a banger.

(Let's just act like this song is hers😂)

When you come tonight squeeze me tight, hold me close, kiss my cheek, caress my soul. Take good care,stroke my hair,make me blush, go so deep that my mind is fucked.

You know it's been some time I tried some guys this young. Not too many of 'em is honest.

But he holds it down,stands his ground, played it smooth, doesn't rush to get into my body.

And that's that shit that I like,like,like,like,like.

A man who can open my mind, a man who can open my mind.

Is it wrong that I really,really,really,really, want you.

And there's no need to ask, you feel it too.

Andre smirked while listening to Jordan sing, she had a beautiful voice no lie.

He felt weird, he wanted her bad. But the fact that she was only 17 bothered him.

She was mature though, and she didn't seem like the type to be clingy. She was his type.

He was starting to go with the "age is just a number" saying.

He wasn't going to have sex with her, just build a relationship. He wanted to feel her out more. She gave off a special vibe to him.

He was gone start by letting her meet his daughter.

"How it's sounding?" Jordan said, pulling him out of his thoughts.He nodded his head.

"Great"

———————

Jadah sat on her on Ms.Gibs bed.She didn't want to go nowhere else but here.

She felt terrible.She didn't want to eat, she barley slept, all she could do was drown herself in her thoughts.

She ate ice cream and watched movies.Ms.Gibs tried talking to her but it was no use.She was a emotional wreck.

She knew what she did was wrong, and she regretted it.

She wished she would've been mature in the situation and came clean.She also wished she didn't hav sex with Fidel.

She sighed and looked around the room.She needed to get up, fix herself up, and go apologize.

She wasn't going to beg him to be with her. She wanted him to hear her out though.

She wanted her family.

She was putting her jacket on, about to leave out of the house before Ms.Gibs called after her.

"Jadah! Lays in the hospital!"