TF3.C10

Jordan sat in a chair chained up,flashbacks of when her and Jasmine was kidnapped played in her head.

"Wake up Jas,Get up!"

"At least I have you"

Jordan was confused at why Rakim would do this.Is his temper that bad? He can't take being rejected?

She didn't know how long she been chained up.She sleep most of her time away.

She was hungry,cold,and in need of bathing.She never understood why when someone hold a person hostage they don't let them bathe.

She wouldn't want to smell someone's stinking odor.

She sighed and tried blinking away the tears that was forming but failed.

One thing about Jordan is she's tuff on the outside,hell the inside too.

But when she's alone that gives her time to think about the flaws in her life.

She don't cry in front of people because that shows weakness.She cry to herself because at the end of the day shes the one that's going to wipe her own tears.

Her life was perfect until the age of 6.

The door was cracked open giving a line of light into the room.She squinted her eyes and reflectively tried to put her hand over her eyes to protect her eyes from the light.

She groaned once remembering her hands were chained down and winced at the burning sensation from rubbing her wrist against the rusted metal."Shit" . She sighed.

"You have a new roommate" A deep husky voice said.Jordan rolled her eyes.

Who was these miserable fucks? Who just kidnap people? Is it for fun?.

A man in all black came over to her and began tying a blindfold over her eyes.

He unlocked her chains to take her to the restroom.

To her best ability Jordan brung up her knee as far as it can go and successfully kneed him in his nuts.

He bended over in pain as he groaned."You little bitch!"

Jordan tried running before being pulled back by her hair."Come here!"

She flew back by force and stumbled a little,twisting her ankle.She started to throw punches at whoever and wherever.

Her punches wasn't baby hits,but it didn't faze the man at all.He grabbed her by the neck and threw her to the wall.

Jasmine watched frightened.It even angered her a little.

Little did she know.That was her twin sister getting manhandled.

Shooooorttt I know I know,I just wanted to publish something since it's been awhile