TF3.C25

Lay sat in the hotel sweet waiting for her man to arrive.

He booked this hotel room just for them, a special night planned for him and her.Lay was excited.

She poured some champagne in to wine glasses, and checked herself out in the huge body mirror hung on the wall.

She wore a dark grey lingerie, with a black silk robe.She looked sexy, just how he liked it.

There was a knock at the door, startling Lay. She quickly went to the door excited; she just knew it was her man on the other side.

She quickly opened the door."baby-"

"Bitch! You thought you was going to get away with this shit?" A women yelled rushing Lay.

She held her hand tightly around lays neck, causing Lay to not be able to breathe correctly.

"See, you little young bitch. This is what happens when you fuck a married man! You fucked my husband!" She said, tightening her grip around lays neck.

Lay gasped for air, her veins was beginning to pop out.

The woman pulled a gun from her purse and aimed it at Lays Head.

"Dumb bitch"

Pow!

——————

Jadah cried in Dorian's arm. She felt terrible. She just lost her little sister, her only sister.

The police said they was going to try and find the murderer, but you know how that go.

The funeral was now completely over, they. Buried her next to the women who raised her.

Even though she wasn't their real mom she still raised all three kids like they was hers.

Dorian, Jamie, and all their kids was there.Jadah was happy to see her bestfriend since she haven't seen her for 10 years.

"It's ok  Jadah, Be strong baby" Jamie said giving Jadah a hug. They had to head back to Dolas in the morning.

Dorian was more powerful that he was before, he was a drug lord, a king pin now.Nobody was fucking with him.

Jadah just nodded her head and hugged Jamie back. She was speechless.She felt like she didn't have enough memories with her little sister.

Jadah could only imagine how Ms.Gibs felt. Her and Lay relationship was strong, they built a stern connection over the decade.

Jasmine came up to Jadah and kissed her cheek.She didn't like seeing her mom like this.She had enough in her plate and adding on a death? She wasn't feeling it.

"It'll be ok mommy" jasmine said rubbing jadahs back.Jadah nodded and laid her head on jasmines shoulder.

A couple of people who knew Lay came to the funeral and shared their condolences to Ms.Gibs.

Jadah felt some kind of way about Jayceon not attending the funeral.He could've at least showed up for a couple of minutes to show his respect.

Maybe things with them shouldn't be rekindled.

——————

Jayceon was handling business as usual. Of course he knew about Lay funeral because jasmine told him that's where she was headed before she left.

He felt a little bad he couldn't make it, but things pop up. He was in a at the moment business. No breaks when you have people coming for what's yours.

He sat in his chair, that was in his office and rubbed his temples. He was done for the day, so he was just thinking.

More and more money was coming in day by day, and he was happy for that. He was taking over more corners, and his empire was getting bigger by the second.

Only thing is he wasn't happy in his personal life. This breakup was hitting him worse than he thought.

He was depressed. He kinda felt bad for kicking Jadah out. But he was in the moment and anything that came to mind came out of his mouth.

He sighed and pulled out his phone, scrolling to jadahs name. He was hesitant at first but eventually clicked it and put the phone up to his ear.

It rung a couple of times before being answered."Hello?"

He was shocked. He didn't think she would answer.

"wassup, what you doing?"

"Jayceon. I know damn fucking well you ain't just call me and ask what I'm doing. Is you forgetting today was my sister funeral? You couldn't even show up jay, that's so fucked up on too many levels."

Jayceon jerked his head back in shock. He didn't mean to set her off.

"My bad ma, How you feeling? Sorry I couldn't ma-"

"Nah, Jayceon we need to talk. Face to face. And clear some stuff up"

Jayceon nodded his head like Jadah could see him. He felt nervous talking to her right now.

Although when he was angry and he said in his mind he wouldn't go back to her, but he loved her. He was in love with her. She was his rock.

"Ok, when?"

——————

Jordan and William chilled in the house. It was nothing else to do.

"Will, have you talked to my sister lately?". Jordan asked passing the blunt to him. She felt bad for ignoring jasmine and saying what she said, but she had to.

"Yeah, she told me y'all aunt died, today was the funeral"

Jordan looked at him and frowned."aw man, do you think I'm foul for not going?"

William looked at Jordan and shrugged his shoulders."to be honest with you sis, you foul for not even going to meet yo moms, and for shutting out ya pops, I don't know how you feeling but I think you could've gave them a chance".

Jordan sucked her teeth."William, is yo high speaking for you? You was just saying how you didn't want me to even go"

"Nah J. I'm putting my pride aside and telling you what's right"

Jordan sighed.She knew William was right. She just refused to believe so herself.

It was time for a change