TF3.C16

Jordan and jasmine were in the bathroom handling their hygiene.They was grateful that their taker allowed them to get in the shower and brush their teeth.

Jordan sat in the counter brushing her teeth since she just got out the shower.Jasmine was now in.

"Yo jas, I got a idea" Jordan said quietly as jasmine got out of the shower. She turnt her head to the side a little for she wouldn't have to see her naked body.

"What is it? Jeez I need to take this sew-in out" Jasmine said looking at her hair.Her scalp felt nasty and dirty.

"You read my mind!" Jordan whisper-yelled hooping off the counter.

"Well we are twins" Jasmine said sarcastically,turning the water faucet on to start the process of brushing her teeth.

"Watch this" Jordan said winking at jasmine and walking to the door.She knocked on it causing the guard to open it.

"What? Y'all ready?" He asked.He looked annoyed and bored.

"Nah, can we borrow some scissors? My sista' needa' take her weave out" Jordan asked batting her eyelashes.She took drama in freshmen year so she knew a little sum at acting.

The guard contemplated a bit before saying fuck it and pulling the scissors out of his pocket."she better not be bald headed under that shit"

Jordan grabbed the scissors and closed the door."Thanks sis,dang I didn't know I needed to take it that bad".Jasmine said obviously oblivious to her sisters plan.

Jordan's smile dropped."take these damn scissors and hurry up, we getting out of here today"

———————————

Williams father,Charles, rubbed his temples.He was getting frustrated with everything.

He been looking for Jordan for a couple of weeks now and there wasn't a hint to where she could be.

"What type of shot is this?" He said to himself. On a pin board was pictures of who could possibly have her.

Only thing is.None of them is.

Andre walked into the room since Charles called him up."Wassup Charles?" Andre asked.

The two men dapped each other up and said their hellos."hey Andre,I just needed help with something"

Andre sat in a chair and robbed his chin."wassup? You know I got you.You like a father to me"

Charles Walked up behind Andre and put him in s chokehold."Where the fuck is my daughter? I know you know nigga so don't play with me"

"What the fuck Charles?" Andre coughed out."I don't know where she at,I swear"

Charles let go of Andre and ran his hands down his shirt."You don't?"

"What? You don't either?" Andre asked.He was a little pissed about Charles choking him but the thought of Jordan being missing filled his mind.

——————————

Jadah walked through the hallway, Making her way to detective Talls apartment door.She knocked on the door twice before being let in.

"Hey detective" she said sitting her purse down ima nearby table.

Detective Tall was surprised to see Jadah,he wasn't expecting to see her until next week and at his office not his house.