TF3.C23

Jordan laid in her bed with her headphones in her ears.She been listening to sad songs all day,because she was feeling sad.

It's been a couple of days since the altercation.She havent came outside of her room once.Only to take a shower & go to school.As soon as she was done with those two things she'd go right back into her room.

She was missing her twin like crazy. She felt how she felt when she was 6,but worse.

A knock came on her door.She sighed and closed her eyes.Hoping whoever was at her door would go away.

The knocking kept going, and going. Until finally Jordan stomped to the door and swung it open."What?"

"Damn, that's how you greet yo guest girl?" Andre asked with a smirk.He was looking good right now.

He wore a dark yellow durag with a plain white shirt, light blue jeans, and a yellow polo bubble coat.

Jordan sighed."What do you want Andre?"

"I can't get a hug? A explanation? You disappeared on me ma...wassup?".He licked his lips and dug his hands into his pockets.He pulled out a small box."you forgot ya gift too"

Jordan didn't know what it was, but her mood lightened while being around him.She smiled and walked up to Andre, snaking her arms around his neck and pulling him into a hug.

He wrapped his arms around her waist.He had to bend down a little since she was a little shorter than him.

Once breaking the hug she stepped aside for him to come in."Who let you in the house? William isn't here"

"Your moms did, she's a nice lady" he said sitting down on her bed.He looked at Jadah and took in her appearance.She had on baby blue pajama shorts, with a white tank top.

She didn't have no bra so her pierced nipples was on display.

Her hair was in its natural curly state, pulled up to a pineapple ponytail.He liked her like this, usually she'd have extensions and light make up on.

Right now she was fresh.

Jordan sat down next to Andre and sighed."nice, yeah ok".She finally grabbed the box from Andre and opened it.

"Oh wow, Andre these are nice as hell"

In the box sat two diamond earrings. They was real blinging too.

Andre smiled."You think? I had a little help picking me out. I didn't know what you'd like"

She looked at him and then back at the earrings.She remember she lied to him about her age.

"Fuck" she mumbled.Andre furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Jordan."You don't like them?"

"Andre I lied" she said sitting the box down on his lap.

"Lied about what?" Andre said grabbing her chin and making her look at him.He licked his lips while staring at hers.

He went in for a kiss, only meeting her cheek.

"I'm seventeen Andre".

Andre chuckled."Stop playing games, now gimme s kiss"

Jordan stood up."I'm serious. I lied about my age ok?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked around the room.Like he was looking for something.

He looked at Jordan and shook his head."Wow"

Jordan sat back down next to him."sorry?"

Andre stood up and walked towards the door.He looked back at Jadah."start coming to studio sessions, you wasting money"