Notes || Richie

Richie skillfully tore a sheet of paper in half and quickly pulled out a pen from his pocket

Richie skillfully tore a sheet of paper in half and quickly pulled out a pen from his pocket. He looked up to see if the teacher was looking his way and he wasn't. Richie looked a few desks over and saw Y/N watching the teacher scribble notes on the board. Richie smiled before writing a note on the paper he tore. He and Y/N had been dating for a while now. Passing notes was actually how they started dating.
Richie met Y/N though Bill. One day while Richie and Eddie were waiting for the rest of their friends, Bill came walking up with a girl beside him. Richie looked over and instantly looked to the girl.
"Woah, Bill. Since when did you start being a babe magnet?" Richie asked as he continued to look at the girl who was now blushing.
Bill rolled his eyes.
"Shut up Ruh-Richie. T-this is Y-Y-Y/N. I tuh-told her s-she could hang o-out with us." Bill stuttered out as Y/N waved to Richie and Eddie.
"Its nice to meet you." Y/N said as she looked at the two boys.
"Trust me," Richie started, "the pleasure is all mine."
Richie winked at Y/N, causing her to chuckle, before they met up with the rest of the gang and went to the arcade.
A few days later, after Richie figured out that he had a crush on Y/N, he nervously passed a note to Y/N in math if she wanted to go out with him. Richie watched as she smiled widely and looked over to him and nodded 'yes'.
Richie finished reminiscing about his memory with Y/N when someone snatched his note off of his desk. it was the teacher.
"Mr. Tozier, since you insist on passing notes in my class, why don't you go ahead and read the note out loud?" The teacher said as he handed the note back to Richie.
Richie took the note and stood up.
"This is a note to Y/N in case you wanted to know, sir." Richie said as he looked at his annoyed teacher.
Richie then looked to Y/N and read the note aloud.
"What will it take to get a hot babe like you to go to the lake with a trashmouth like me after school?"
The whole class busted out in laughs and giggles. The teacher threw the note away and angrily told Richie to pay attention to the notes on the board.
Richie sat down and looked at Y/N. She was blushing which made him smile.
Class was over and Richie waited for Y/N outside of the classroom door. She came out and grabbed Richie's hand and intertwined their fingers.
"So, are you gonna come with me to get my bathing suit?" Y/N asked Richie.
Richie looked over at her and grinned.
"Only if you'll let me watch you change." He said before winking.
Y/N elbowed Richie in the side and laughed. She then kissed him on the cheek.
"You're lucky you're cute, Tozier." Y/N said as they headed to her house.