Valentines Day || Beverly

Valentines Day.

The day where couples everywhere did cute shit and acted lovey-dovey all day. Of course, it wasn't that you had anything against the day. Hell, you actually loved it because you could spend more time with your beautiful girlfriend Beverly Marsh.

But, people really could tone it down a bit.

You eventually got to your locker, putting in the combination and opening it. What you didn't expect a bunch of roses to fall out. Looking around, you tried to find the person who put them in, but you didn't see anyone out of the ordinary. Smiling slightly, you had an idea of who it was.

You picked up the roses and found a small card with your name on it. Opening the card, you recognized the familiar writing, grin widening at the note she left for you.

You finished putting things away in your locker and grabbed what you needed. As you closed the locker, you found a familiar face smiling at you.

"Holy shit!" You exclaimed, putting a hand on your chest. The girl in front of you laughed.

"Happy Valentines Day," she said.

You smiled at her.

"Happy Valentines Day. And thank you for the roses, they're beautiful."

Bev smiled and shrugged.

"Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl."

You rolled your eyes and shoved her lightly. The two of you and began walking to your first-period class.

-

The bell rang, signaling the end of school. Getting up from your desk, you slung your backpack over your shoulder and walked out of class. You headed towards your locker and found Beverly waiting there.

"Hi babe," you greeted her, opening your locker.

"Hey. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the ice cream parlor with me?"

You nodded.

"Are the guys coming with us?"

She shook her head.

"Nope," she replied, popping the p. "Just the two of us."

"Perfect," you grinned.

You two walked hand in hand out of school, towards the ice cream parlor. After walking and talking, you eventually reached your destination.

"What do you want?" You asked. Bev thought about it for a moment before telling the woman behind the counter. You went next and handed the lady some money.

"Hey!" Beverly protested. "I was going to pay!"

"You already got me roses and invited me here. The least I can do is buy you ice cream."

She pouted and continued to eat her ice cream.

You walked out together, sitting down on some benches. Not too long after, you both had finished the ice cream and chatted away.

The sun began to go down and you looked at Bev.

"We should probably start heading home. It's getting dark."

She agreed and you began the walk to your house. You reached your house and stood on the front porch.

"Thank for the great day," you said, turning around to face her.

"Thanks for being so cool."

You rolled your eyes as she grinned cheekily.

Leaning forward, you placed a short, yet sweet kiss on her lips.

"I love you," You whispered.

"I love you too," she replied, her eyes sparkling.

----

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!