Your mine || Reddie

Eddie was an affectionate type of guy for being such a hypochondriac. He was always giving his friends little kisses on the cheeks, foreheads, and hands, lingering hugs that made everyone all around feel better, and much more.

Richie didn't like it one bit. He had had the biggest crush on Eddie for god knows how long (Bev says it's been about 6 years, ever since they were in the sixth grade) and he was finally getting sick of seeing the affection go everywhere but him.

The losers, even in their senior year, still hung out at the barrens. It was the official spot for hangouts and dates and maybe even a bit more (Stan and Bill were horny little fuckers who couldn't control themselves sometimes). It was there where 4/6 of the losers club decided to stage a date for Richie and Eddie. This was mostly Bev and Ben's idea, as they had been waiting patiently for the two boys to get together, much as everyone else had done for them back in sophomore year. So it was settled, Mike and Bill would retrieve Eddie and Stan, Bev, and Ben would retrieve Richie from their respective homes.

It took a few hours, most of those hours spent convincing Richie that they definitely had at least five grams of weed and he eventually came to the conclusion that he was craving a hit. Eddie took less convincing because he trusted Bill and Mike immensely, he knew they'd never lead him somewhere uncharted and unnecessary.

Slowly, they all arrived at the barrens, Richie giving Beverly a funny look.

"Bev, what's with all these fucking lights? And the picnic basket? I thought we were gonna—" He was cut off by a small voice in the back of his head, the part that knew what his friends were up to.

A good luck was whispered to both Richie and Eddie, as the pair was left alone.

"Richie—"
"Eddie—" They had both interrupted one another, laughing nervously.

"So..do you know what this is all about?" Eddie wondered, rubbing his arm in response to the cold wind blowing. Richie took notice, tugging off his sweatshirt and pushing it into Eddie's hands as he spoke.

"I'm don't really know what's happening. But hey, there's free food!" Richie sat down on the checkered blanket, peering into the wicker basket.

Pulling out two beers, he handed one to Eddie, who would've shaken his head 'no' under any other circumstances, but this was Richie. He knew he was in safe hands.

"So Eddie Spaghetti—"

"Don't call me that!"

"..Eds." Eddie rolled his eyes and finally sat down next to Richie. When he glanced over, the curly headed boy had a serious look gracing his face, like he was lost in some far away thought.

"I know why they did this. Set us up, I mean."

"Why's that?"

"Because I've had a crush on you for like..forever." The words came out quicker than intended, leaving both boys hearts racing.

"Richie.." He started, not sure what to exactly say.

"You can reject me, I know. You aren't into me. I'm annoying and ridiculously loud at the wrong times, my jokes are bad. I know, Eddie. You don't have to tell me." Richie got up, crushing his empty beer can with his sneaker. He almost got away, but he felt a small tug, pulling him back onto the blanket.

"For such a genius, you really are an idiot sometimes." Was all Eddie said, a small laugh bubbling up from his throat.

"I like you, Richie Tozier." His eyes stared up at Eddie's face, who was hovering above him and Richie felt the energy surge through his veins, electricity flying to his brain. Before he knew it, Edward Andrew Kaspbrak had placed his soft lips on his own chapped ones, pulling away after a few minutes.

"And all this time, I was jealous of others getting their cheeks kissed." Richie croaked, smiling weakly. "Never do that."

"Do what?"

"Kiss someone else ever again." Eddie giggled, kissing Richie again.

"I promise, I won't."

"Good, cause now..you're mine. And I don't share."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i know this isnt your original imagine you guys like but i like REALLYY wanted to write this hehe. HAVe a GOOD DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~hazzy