Run Away || Richie

{Runaway (U & I) - Galantis}

-Y/n POV-Richie and Y/n just laying on y/n's roof just staring at the stars

-Y/n POV-
Richie and Y/n just laying on y/n's roof just staring at the stars. holding hands. silence. He found it peaceful, but someone decided to break the silence.
"Run away with me"

he looks at y/n like if she was insane.

"your kidding," he says chuckling.

He doesn't hear her laugh. He knew she was serious, He didn't want to believe it. They would joke about running away but He would never think she was actually serious. He knows that her father abused her but he never said anything because she told him not to or she will never talk to him. He liked her a lot. He needed to keep her as far from him as possible. It's all he cared about.

"I️ know I️ sound crazy but run away with me let's ask the rest of the losers club and see if they want to"
" I️ don't know y/n"

She goes and cuddles him.

"I️ wanna run away with you, let's leave this stupid town with our wonderful, stupid losers friends"

" I️ mean I️ guess so"
He stares at her and she stares at him. He glances at her lips and back at her eyes. She gives a very slight nod. He immediately smashes his lips to hers. It lasted a few seconds but to her, it lasted for hours. They pulled away with a loss of breath.

"Please don't ever leave me"
"I️ promise I️ won't ever leave" he whispers.
It was that beautiful silence again but they had smile on their faces. But again it had to be ruined by a gun shot.