12

FP Jones has been accused of committing the murder of Jason Blossom

FP Jones has been accused of committing the murder of Jason Blossom. The police had found a gun matching the gun Jason was shot with in FP's trailer. Jughead was in shambles. Sophia didn't know how she could help. Archie and Veronica had searched FP's trailer before the police came, and they said that none of the evidence was there. Someone was framing FP. But who could it be?

Jughead felt so betrayed by his friends. Even Betty hadn't trusted his father. Since Sophia wasn't involved, Jughead asked if he could stay at her house. Of course she said yes, with the permission of her father. They had a guest room and Jug was more than welcome to have it. He just couldn't stay with Archie anymore.

During lunch, Jughead was down at the police station, being interrogated by Sheriff Keller. Sophia sat with the gang minus Kevin.

"The police report said FP worked alone" Betty states, reading from the newspaper.

"No mention of your dad, Ronnie. That's good news, right?" I ask.

"I can't stop thinking that Maybe my dad hired another Serpent to plant that gun" Veronica says.

It becomes quiet until Kevin walks up and sits down.

"It's surreal, isn't it? How's Jughead doing?"
Kevin asks.

"Not good" Betty says.

"He's not coming in today. He's at the station" Archie says.

"Being grilled by your dad" Sophia says, lightly rolling her eyes.

"Who's just doing his job. I mean, of course he's gonna ask Jughead questions" Kevin defends.

"Okay, well, he's wasting his time, Kev. Because FP didn't kill Jason" Betty jumps in.

"Betty, he confessed" Kevin says.

"Or he was coerced. Or he's protecting someone, maybe a Serpent. My mom saw him and Joaquin together..." Betty begins but is quickly cut off.

"Don't! Do not drag my boyfriend into this!" Kevin huffs.

Sophia to the right of Betty and sees Jughead walking in. People begin to stare and apparently Archie notices too.

"What're you..." Betty says.

She turns as Archie speaks, "Oh, no".

"What? What happened to him not coming in today?" Veronica whispered.

Jughead walks straight up to Cheryl's table. With every step he takes, Sophia becomes even more nervous. The tension is just building.