20

ten comments for the next update!

The day after the fight, Sophia had two free periods in a row so she left and met up with Jughead and a few of the other Serpents outside of Southside High. When she arrived, they seemed to be planning something. Jughead walked out of the school as she approached the table. "Hey, T" Sophia said, standing next to Toni. "Glad you could make it, Soph" The pink haired girl replied. "Nice article your girlfriend's Mom wrote" Sweet Pea said sarcastically.

Alice Cooper has written an article for her newspaper that basically condemned The Serpents as dangerous thugs. "Yeah, I saw that. Dilton Doiley said he was stabbed when a bunch of you guys jumped him" Jughead replied. "Idiot stabbed himself with his own knife" Fangs stated. "And we didn't jump him, there was a fight, Bulldogs versus Serpents, and you see this? Your boy Andrews gave it to me. Just before his girlfriend shot a gun into the air" Pea said.

"Just stating for the record that I did not know she had a gun. I definitely wouldn't have let her fire it" Sophia insisted. "What happened?" Jughead's eyes widened. "And of course, Northsiders get off scot-free, and the rest of us are hauled in by the police" Sweet Pea says. Yes, Sophia Rodríguez got arrested last night. Luckily, they only kept them for a few hours before releasing them. The cops arrested anyone who was wearing a Serpent Jacket. "It's payback time" Fangs said.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jug asks. "This" Pea says, smoothing our a paper with a drawing a words on it. After getting a better look at it, Sophia realized what it was. "Is that a pipe bomb?" She questioned. "Fogarty's cousin served in the army. He's gonna build us something" Sweet Pea said. "We'll do it after hours, but it'll shut the Riverdale Register down once and for all" Fangs explained. "You think blowing up a building is going to make things better?" Jug seethed.

"Can't get any worse" Pea said. "Yeah, Sweet Pea, it can. Let me talk to Archie. Let me figure this out. Okay?" Jughead said. "Man, that's your answer for everything. Talk and more talk. And we don't even know who you stand with. Us or them. You can't be half a Serpent" Sweet Pea says. "Look, Jughead's right. Blowing up the Register isn't going to do anything but blow back on us. Who do you think the police are instantly going to expect? We barely got off last night, what do you think will happen if we build a military grade weapon and blow up a building?" Sophia strategized.

"I guess we'll see" Pea said, slapping Fangs' chest and leading the Serpents away. All who were left at the table was Jughead, Sophia and Toni. "Great. So now Archie started World War III" Jug said. "Northside has been dumping on us for years. Your dad tried to keep the peace, avoid bloodshed. Now that he's gone, idiots like Sweet Pea think there's only one path and one solution. Violence" Toni finished.

After school was over, the three met back up at the Whyte Wyrm for the second trial of his initiation: reciting the six laws. Sophia's wavy hair was down, parted on the side. She was wearing a grey t-shirt under a black overall dress with black heeled boots. Jughead stood in front of Tall Boy, the room crowded with Serpents. He carefully recited the first three laws with ease. "What is the fourth law?" Tall Boy screamed in his face. "No Serpent is left for dead!" Jug yelled back.