21

Pt 2 to this chapter will mostly be posted this week! 20 comments to update!

Sophia Rodríguez went to check on her best friend Jughead Jones after his painful initiation into The Southside Serpents. But she found his trailer empty as could be. It was early in the morning so she knew there was only one other place he could be. Pop's Diner. He must've gotten hungry. As Sophia made her way off of her block, she saw Betty and Archie walking in the same direction she was heading in. Sophia jogged up to her friends, moving to the right of Archie.

"Hey guys" Sophia smiled at the two. "Hey Soph, where are you heading?" Betty asked. "Pop's. Same as you. I figured Jug would be here because he wasn't at his trailer. What about you guys? Grabbing breakfast before school" She asked. Archie and Betty shared a look, the blonde shaking her head before the boy turned back to his friend. "Betty got another call from the Black Hood" Archie whispered. "What? Another one? How long has this been going on?" Sophia asked. "A few days" Betty responded, "I needed to clear my head and I did. And I realized this is just a sick game to him. Psychological torture. So, I'm done. With the Black Hood. With his letters, with his Simon Says."

"So, what happens when he calls again?" Archie asked. "I won't answer. I can't... keep playing. I can't" Betty said. "Didn't he threaten Polly?" Sophia asked. "He did and I talked to her. The people at the Farm are gonna help her disappear for a while. Just until it's safe again" Betty answered. "Yeah, whenever that is" Archie replied. "And what about Jughead and Veronica? We have to tell them the truth" The brown-haired girl insisted. "And we will. I'll tell them. Let's just, you know, let things settle first. Make sure it's all over" They has all seen it at the same time. Jughead Jones and Toni Topaz eating breakfast at the friend group's main booth. They were both laughing and smiling at each other.

Archie and Sophia looked at their friend, not knowing what to say. Sophia was going to say, Trust me, she's more into girls, but she didn't think it would make things better. Archie's phone began to ring, then the two girl. "Mom?" "Dad?" "What's up?" At once, the children were summoned to the Cooper House. Apparently, Hermione Lodge had informed Mayor McCoy of the party thrown at the Five Seasons by Nick St. Claire. And now the children were most likely gonna be reprimanded. Sophia went to retrieve her motorcycle before heading over. When the three teens arrived, their parents were already there. The only person with both parents there was Veronica.

Brenda met her child at the door. "Where's dad?" Sophia asked. "I think we both know your father would freak out. Better to just keep it between us" Brenda said. Sophia smiled, "Thanks, Mom. You're the best." "But as punishment, you're going to be giving your shifts at the shop to Tyler" She said. "But-" Brenda have her daughter a look and she instantly shut her mouth. That's one thing she could say she did not miss. All the parents stood to one side while the kids sat on the other. Sophia moved to stand next to Reggie in front of the fireplace.