1. Meeting a Nameless Horse of Nightmares

A.N. Okay, so I have read a lot of fan-fiction and have decided to try it out myself. Wish me luck. This is my first fan-fiction and English are not my first language, so bear with me pleas.

I do not own any characters. All rights to Rick Riordan and DreamWorks

Lets begin...

------------------------------------------------------------

3.pov.

Percy Jackson was walking to Central Park to meet his girlfriend, Annabeth, thinking. Lots had happened the past months. He lost his memory, he met some Romans and went to Alaska, he restored his memory, got some new friends and fought against giants at dirt-face herself. Leo died and came back to life, with Calypso. Percy even visited Tartarus... stop, don't think of it. He shook his head. For every day who went by, it was harder to not think of it. If it hadn't been for Annabeth and their friends he might have lost it. 

Percy arrived his destination and sat down on a bench overlooking a little lake. It was winter and freezing. After thirty minutes Percy sighed. She wasn't coming. Percy got up and was about to begin his way home when a noise caught his attention. An advice for the future, if you hear a weird noise think 'what would Percy do?' and do the opposite. Percy went to the noise and saw a boy with a blue hoodie, no shoes, white hair, blue eyes and a staff fighting a black horse, eh, erase that. Fighting a black horse made of dust, who looked like something from a nightmare.

|*Percy*|

When I saw the 14-year-old boy and the horse I asked, "Do you need any help?" I wasn't sure who I asked. The boy looked like a good guy, weird, but a good guy. The horse looked like a nightmare, but at the same time, my father is Poseidon, creator of horses.

The boy looked odd at Percy and asked, "You can see me?" Now it was Percy's turn to give the boy an odd look "Of course I can see you. You are right there, pretty hard to miss." The horse walked up to me and observed me with curiosity. The boy stiffened like he braced himself for a fight. I overlooked it and focused on the horse. "Hey there," I said, "What's your name?" The horse bowed for me and answered, 'I do not have a name, master'. I smiled a little and said, "Don't call me master, please." The horse nodded and asked, 'What do you wish for me to call you then?'  I gave him one of my bright smiles "You can call me Percy, that's what all my friends call me." I tough about it before I added, "Actually it's what all who don't wish to see me dead call me." The horse smiled at me, yes horses can smile, 'Then I shall call you Percy.' I took a step forward and laid my hand against his nose, much like in that movie How to train your dragon, a movie Leo had made him see. Then there was a bright light and when my gaze once again met the horse, his appearance had changed. The horse wasn't made of dust and fright anymore, but shadow and light, water and ice. The horse bowed for me once again and said 'I am forever in your debt Percy, son of Poseidon. If you need me all you must do is call upon me and I will be there. If I could ask you a favor, tell Frost that I am sorry for my rude behavior. Till we meet again, master.' And the horse disappeared in a flash of light, leaving me with the white-haired boy. I chuckled a little at the horse's last word. I had a feeling he said it just to annoy me, and to tell me his loyalty was with me.

My gaze went to the boy, whose mouth made an O. I chucked a little "Close your mouth, you might catch flies." He closed his mouth, opened it and closed it again, trying to find words. Finally, he asked, "What happened?" I tried to no laugh, but it was harder then it seemed, "Isn't it obvious? I had a nice conversation with the nameless horse, a bright light, and his appearance was changed." I let it sink in for him before continuing, "Who's your parent? You obviously a half-blood, but I can't place you in a cabin at Camp Half-blood. Are you roman?" "What are you talking about?" he asked, still in shock. Not a demigod. I sighed  "Are you a clear-sighted? Seen weird unfathomable things since you were little?" He still didn't seem to understand what I was talking about. I sighed again. I'm making it worse. "Let's start over. My name is Perseus Jackson, Percy for short. What's yours?" "Jack Frost" he answered. I facepalmed. "Please say you were named after that frost-guy," I said, but I already knew the answer. I ran my hand through my hair, muttering "What's next? Santa Claus?" Of course I jinxed it.

That's when I saw the flying sled.

------------------------------------------------------------

A.N. Hope you liked it. Till we meet again, readers😄

-Line