5. Meeting the Tooth fairy

I landed with a thud. The first thing I noticed when I opened my eyes was that I was surrendered. Jack Frost, Santa Claus, the kangaroo from earlier and a rainbow fairy? I opened my mouth, properly to say what the Hades, but the fairy came up to me and looked at my teeth. "They're so white!" she exclaimed. I took some steps back, away from the crazy dentist. "Why did you kidnap me?" I finally managed to ask. "We didn't kidnap you," Santa said. "Listen, I did not want to go to the North Pole. Have you any idea of how much trouble I can get in? Last time someone kidnaped me I lost my memory and ended up leading a war!" the last part I almost screamed. They all looked at me as if I had gone crazy. I shook my head and tried to talk again, "Okay, just let us forget this happened and go to our separate lives." I tried to back away, but Jack said, "Wait you can't just walk away." "Why not?" I asked. "Because we need your help," Mr. Kangaroo said. "And what can Santa Claus, Jack Frost, a rainbow fairy and a kangaroo need from me?" I asked. "Did he just call me a kangaroo?!" Mr. Kangaroo asked/yelled at the same time Jack exclaimed, "I told you!"

I took another step back, but the fairy came up to my face again and said, "We should present us. I'm Toothiana, better known as the Tooth Fairy. Friends calls me Tooth." She made a hand motion to the kangaroo "That is E. Aster Bunnymud, better known as the Easter Bunny, but we call him Bunny," a hand motion to Santa, "That is North, but I guess you know him better as Santa Claus," a hand motion to Jack "And Jack Frost you already met." It was quiet for half a minute before I broke the silence, "You said you needed my help?" "Yes," Santa, I mean North said, "You see we recently had a war against Pitch Black. We won, but his Nightmares is still around." "We have been hunting them nonstop," Bunny broke in. Jack continued, "What did you do to the Nightmare? It was like you erased the evil in it. How did you do it." I sighed, not seeing any way out, "I and the horse had a nice chat and that's it. I don't know about the glowing-light-thing," but I might know some people who can help. "You can talk to horses? How?" Tooth asked. I nodded, "What I said earlier was true; it's a family thing. I guess you can say my family is complicated." I was about to continue, but a yelp interrupted my half-truth, and next thing I knew a body, dressed in gold and black, fell from the sky, ehe, roof. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it :-) I know it's short, but its a lot on my plate at the moment, bear with me.