24. Train, train, train, wait

|*Percy*|

Time past like never before. It was like in a dreamy haze. One moment we had just arrived at camp, and now they were training, training, training. I held the responsibility to train the Greek demigods and the guardians. Reyna, Frank, and Hazel trained the Romans in New Rome with the occasional help of Annabeth. Reyna, Frank, and Hazel came to all the war councils here, and past the information to the Roman camp. Annabeth was mostly held out of it and didn't know that I was back. It was best like that. Let Reyna, Hazel and Frank take care of her and New Rome.

The guardians were trained in Greek and Roman style. North was given a Celestial Bronze sword, and Bunny got two new Celestial Bronze boomerangs. Toth had two new Imperial gold daggers. Jack learned to use bow and arrow and was gifted an enchanted bow. He also learned to make arrows of ice. Sandy, of course, had his old weaponry.

I myself spent my days between training demigods and the guardians. I woke up every day at four o'clock and tamed my new godly powers in the woods with Agrios. Six o'clock I trained with Riptide. Eight o'clock I ate breakfast and nine o'clock I trained with the guardians until 11 o'clock. Then I trained three groups demigods, beginner, intermediate and expert. 13 o'clock there was lunch until 14 o'clock. Then I trained an hour with the present seven, Nico and sometimes Thalia or Reyna. After that, I trained three new demigods groups for two hours. 17 o'clock I was once again in the woods trying to tame my new powers. 18 o'clock there was finally dinner until 19 o'clock. After dinner, I went back to the woods. 20.30 o'clock I took a shower and 21 o'clock to 22 o'clock we had campfire as usual. Then, when everyone was asleep I'll train my powers connected to Agrios, and finally, go to bed by midnight.

Fridays we still had capture the flag 19 to 21 o'clock. I was no longer allowed to use my powers but got to compete as long as I only used my sword.

Saturdays we had war councils. What to do. What we should be prepared for.

All in all, we were waiting.

After two months of this, the first attack came. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it.

If you haven't understood it yet, I have writers' block