23. Nightmares or nightmares

|*Annabeth*|

I tried to not jump as I heard the door open but was only halfway successful. As I turned around I cough sight of Reyna. Her shoulders were tense. "What happened?" I asked. She jumped at my voice, and answered too quickly, "Nothing." I raised an eyebrow in question, and she sighed, "More job. Don't worry about it." She walked out again after that. Something's not right. I knew that.

It irritated me endlessly that she wouldn't tell me what was happening, but at the same time, I understood why she didn't tell me whatever it was. It was by now a known fact that I'm not exactly stable. Ever since that... place, I have seen things that are not there. Blood on the walls, monsters no-one can see.

It has been calmer these past days, ever since I broke up with Percy. Every time I look at him, ever since after the end of Gaea, I can't stop seeing the cold and hateful look he had in Tartarus when he... controlled blood.

I tensed as a pale and bloody Leo rose from the floor. "It's your fault," he said. "I'm dead and it should have been you! You can't even look at Percy, who jumped into Tartarus for you! You belong down there, rotting and dead!" He attacked me, and I fell back, hitting the floor hard.

I groaned as I opened my eyes again. I was alone.

As I sat there alone, surrounded by paper and pencils, I wondered if I would be better off in the underworld.

|*3.Pov.*|

Somewhere, in the far south, a dragon of metal, a girl, and a boy landed. The boy had a huge grin as the girl laughed. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, this is short, too short, 279 words. But, in my defense, it was either this or nothing and I tough 279 words was better than 0.  Again, I'm really sorry, but it was 17th May and I have been on the move since Wednesday, without internet. 

Now I have to prepare to a geography-test. 

see ya in 2 weeks