34. The End

|*Percy*|

A lot had happened these past six months. I had reunited mom, Paul and Estelle, made a new truce between the Greeks and Romans and was currently working on a truce with the Egyptians and Norse. I had also given the memories back to Hades and Hestia and convinced the council to somewhat trust me. I had even made a truce, or more like demanded, Tartarus. He was not to let anyone out of Tartarus. I had also given the memories back to Bob and Damasen, and they were officially part of my Knights. Then I had contacted Manny, who was the tenth Chaos's grandson and had him give the current guardians their memories back, though the last guardian I would take care of. I had done some digging and apparently, Jack was a demigod. Son on Neptune to be exact.

I looked down from the three I was currently hiding in, not able to hide my wide grin as I saw the whitehaired boy land on the icy lake. I jumped down from my three, and said, "Hey."

The End

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed this fanfic

Thank you all who have read, voted and/or commented on my story. 

On a later date, I will go through the story fixing and changing some things, but that's far into the future.

Tell me what you think!