31. I'm not dead

|*Luke*|

I awoke from yet another nightmare of Kronos to find Percy, the new kid who Kronos claimed to be a son of Poseidon, staring at me. "Were there something you wanted?" I asked, slightly at edge. He couldn't know about Kronos, could he? He had just arrived and he didn't seem to know anything beforehand. But, something seemed different now. His eyes were harder and close to glowing in the dark of the cabin. The air was buzzing around the boy.

"Yea," the younger boy answered, "I was wondering if you could help me with something." "What do you need?" I asked, knowing Kronos wanted me to be friendish with the boy. "I had a weird dream about a secret entrance under a stone. I think the voice in the dream referred to the stone as Zeus' fist?" he asked.

My eyes widened. Demigod dreams were almost always true, and if the boy was talking about what I think he was... "Give me five minutes then I'll show you the way.

So this was how we ended up staring at the stone as it moved by itself reviling a hole that resembled a rabbit hole. I caught a grin on Percys' face as he mumbled, "Down the rabbit hole we go." He jumped. I stared after him for half a minute, before sighing. I jumped after him.

It took some minutes for my eyes to get used to the darkness, and when I did I saw Percy standing before me, his head tilted slightly to the side, a curious bird-like motion.

Then e spoke in a language I've never heard before. It was impossible to catch the words he spoke. It was a mix between chanting and murmuring. And when he stopped chanting it felt like an explosion inside my head as memories surged.

I blinked. Once. Twice. Thrice. "Percy?" I groaned. Percy grinned before me, "Good to have you back, Luke." I blinked again, the realization hit me. I'm back in time. I'm not dead. Percy is twelve. Percy was from the future too. The titan war hadn't really begun yet. "I was dead," I finally said. "And now you're not," answered Percy. "What happened?" I asked because I couldn't figure it out. I remembered being dead.

Percy sighed, "A lot of things. After you died..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it. I have already begun on the next one, and it's going to be long for once.