ten

dawgs this gif is so freaking cute i can't #sistershook***

***

I looked at the door and reluctantly put my hand on the knob. I turned it slightly, but then let go. I couldn't open it. It's not that I was scared to show him what the dress looked like on me, it's that I felt like he only took me there for that reason, not even letting me pick out what I wanted.

I know I sounded selfish, most likely, but he was treating me literally like a baby doll.

"Bella?" I hear him question.

I took a deep breath and put my sweater over the dress I was wearing. I didn't care how bad the items clashed.

I opened the door and I felt his eyes scan my body.

"Why'd you put your sweater on?" he shook his head in confusion.

"It was cold,"

"Can I see the dress without the sweater?"

"Uh," I crossed my arms, not really knowing what to say.

"It's only for a moment so I can see the whole dress on you, not just half of it. We don't even have to get it if you like it, but please let me see it," he says.

I could sense the undertones of his forcefulness as he spoke and I slowly took off my sweater. He looked me up and down and I felt my cheeks are get warmer. Damnit. They need to stop doing that.

"Do you like it?" he asked after a while.

I did like it, but not for him. Not with him.

I simply shrugged my shoulders in response and I guess he knew that a simple shrug was all he was going to get out of me.

"You can try on the other one," he backed away from the door and I closed it.

I looked at the other dress and automatically hated it. It's so sparkly. Yes, it would look good on other people, but me? I would never wear it. I put it on, the fabric scratching my skin.

I felt used and disgusting. It's beautiful but I hate it.

Perhaps on someone else but not me

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, thinking about how much I hated the dress on me. It just didn't fit me. I don't know why he thought it was a good idea for me to try this on. I sat down on the cushion that was in the dressing room and debated whether or whether not I should probably change.

I refused to let him see me it that. I changed back to my own clothes when I heard a knock on the door. I look down at the gap between the bottom of the door and floor and see it's the lady's shoes and not Stephen's boots. She lightly knocked on the door.

"Miss you have to come out. Mr. Ripper is getting impatient."

What will he do when he see's I'm not in the dress?

I can just tell him it didn't fit.

It'll be fine, I think. However, he could just ask for a bigger or smaller size. I bite my lips thinking about that possibility.

"Miss please, he'll hurt both of us,"

I hear the desperation in her voice and I sigh.

"Where is she!" he says annoyed.

I open the door, not wanting the lady to get hurt. His eyes are on my body and a look of disappointment washes over his face. He makes eye contact with me, expecting me to explain.

"It didn't fit," I say simply.

He clenches his jaw and squints his eyes. He beckons the lady to come to him and she does. He whispers something in her ear and then she walks away.

He walks closer to me.

"I'll give you that one angel, but don't push it too far. You refuse to wear this next one and I'll make your stay a lot less comfortable," he whispers and then walks to wear he was sitting.

I stand there and wait for the lady to come back. Fear of what I have to try on next makes me nervous and my hands get sweaty. My chest feels constricted and try to take deep breaths as I see the lady approaching me with a sad smile.

She walks to me and hands me a small box.

"I am so sorry," she whispers, on the verge of tears and then walks away.

Oh god, if she was crying it must be bad.

I open the box and I see a set of lingerie. He want's me to show this too him? in a public store? But now as mind began to run over, no one else was in the store. It had just been us three the whole time. I put the underwear on and hug my self.

Now or never

Now or never. I open the door and peak out. Stephen sees me and walks really close to my dressing room. He opens the door and completely and stares at me with wide eyes. I look down at the floor, too ashamed at myself to even look up. He takes a deep breath,

"Fvck Bella,"