thirty

***

***

"I'd love to see Bella in a swim suit."

I shivered in disgust as I looked through all the swim suits Stephen had bought for me. I shivered in disgust again. All the clothes he had bought fit me well, like he knew my exact measurements and where everything should be accentuated, where everything should be tight or loose.

How does he know all this?

I tried to look for one that showed the least amount of skin possible. But at this point i might just have to walk out in a shirt and shorts. But knowing Stephen he'd probably make me take it off and swim.

I chose a plain black bikini. It was the least flashy one I could find and put a t-shirt and shorts over it before walking back downstairs and meeting them at the pool. I stepped on the patio and saw the three of them talking in hushed voices. My eyes travelled to the lush green forest just beyond the backyard fence.

I could.

My eyes flicked to them again.

You can't.

I slowly made my way towards a pool chair and sat down. Surprisingly they all seem to ignore me.

Maybe I could.

I quietly get up from my spot and walk closer to the fence. When I look back, Stephen is watching me like hawk.

I can not.

I continue on my same path though, pretending to do something else before just giving up and heading back inside the house. I could go through the front!

Quickly, my feet move me to the front door but before I can even open and large hand slaps down onto the door. I turn around and see Kyle looking down at me with a small smile on his face. He looks sly, like a fox.

His eyes run up and down my body, like he could see through the shirt and shorts I was wearing. They seemed useless at this point.

He stands in front of me in his trunks, abs on display. Unlike Stephen, he doesn't have any tattoos and his shoulders are a bit broader.

"I know we haven't really talked Bella, but I've grown quite fond you," he looks at me.

"Uh, cool," I didn't know how to respond. I duck underneath his arm and walk to the kitchen, trying to get back onto the pool patio. Stephen is not my hero, but in this situation him or Devin is a better option.

Kyle lets out a breathy laugh.

"You know, if you would like, I could talk to Stephen about letting you go back to your old life,"

My ears perk up and hope bubbles inside of me. My footsteps abruptly come to a halt.

"Really?" I ask.

"Of course, I just a need a favor," he whispers stepping closer to me.

"Anything, of course," I gush out. I was ecstatic to be given an opportunity of freedom. It was a little embarassing honestly. I felt like a caged bird. At first I had been scared of him, but now he offers the slightest bit of bait and I take it. Right now it's all I have. So I might as well try.

Right?

"Anything?" His breath is on my face and he traces a finger on the side of my face.

I look into his eyes and analyze his face.

My breathing becomes deep. He is so close to me and I have to grasp onto the counter. He is so different from Stephen. He is older, more mature but there was a mischief in his eyes that I knew age would never be able to kill.

"What the fuck," Stephen booms.

Kyle looks at him and sighs.

"Relax, I was just asking her a question,"

Kyle walks out and Stephens quietly fumes as he does. There is a lump. I hate when he's angry. It's really scary. Stephen walks toward me and my heart skips a beat, not because I like it because I'm scared.

He comes as close to me as Kyle had just been. I swallow the lump in my throat and look at him. He stares down at me with rage in his eyes.

Stephen grabs my waist and presses me against him. His hands roam down my back to butt and he gives both cheeks a firm squeeze.

"Don't forget baby doll, you're mine to play with,"

///

funny story, i had a history test and i remembered a vine. ya know the one where the guy is like "so i'm sitting there, barbecue sauce on my titties". yeah lol so i just burst out laughing and everyone looks at me like 'oml she's a crazy person' but it's all good lol

11/15/2021

hey yall. its been a while my bad.

hehe