twenty

darling, you're all i ever wanted love to be

***

I feel the goosebumps form when his footsteps shake the floor. Every single stomp I hear makes me incredible tense and anxious. I want it to end. I need it to stop. Just stop please.

Calm down.

It wasn't my fault. I'm sorry.

My stomach forms knots when I hear him getting closer and I step up away from the door. I swallow the lump in my throat but another one soon replaces it.

I begin to shake with how nervous I am.

I look around the room frantically, trying to find some way of escape. I could go to the bathroom, but he would just knock the door down again. I could hide under the bed?

God no that's stupid. Are you five?

My eyes catch something else.

The window.

Might I die if I do? Probably.

Do I really care? Not really. I'd rather have a five broken bones then face his wrath.

Why hadn't I thought of this before?

He bangs on the door loudly. I jump and stare at the wooden door, frozen with fear.

I hate it. I hate it. I hate.

"Bella, open the door babydoll," his voice sounds eerily soft. I don't like it.

You knows what scarier that a savage angry person? A calm angry person who you know is a psycho. Shits real terrifying especially when he's right outside the door.

That door has practically become hell's gate and there was no way I was going to open it any time soon.

I shake off what ever trance I'm in and tell myself to wake up. I needed to move. And fast.

I walk toward the window and open it frantically. I open the lining and he knocks again.

"Bella? I know you are in there. I want to talk about what you saw. I can explain," he says.

I'm sure he can, but I don't care. I look down. I am three floors up. I'm actually going to die. I take a deep breath and put one foot out then the other so I am sitting on the sill.

I can do this, I tell myself.

Just do it. Pussy.

Suddenly the door bangs open and my stomach drops. I grip onto the railing until my knuckles turn white. I look at him while he looks at me.

I can the rage in his eyes. I stop thinking and I push myself off. I hear him run to the window. I bend my knees and prepare myself to fall over.

I land on the grass.

Jesus that hurt.

With a newfound burning pain in my ankle I struggle to stand up. I look up towards the window and see that he is not there and then I run.

////

she updated another chapter bisses.

I have this fun habit of pretending that i can write.

And if y'all want ANOTHER MAFIA STORY check out IN THE NIGHT by me aswell.

i've come a long way in writing since 2018 (when i first put this train wreck up)

anyway
much love

anyway much love