twelve

mother fucker ***

mother fucker
***

We walk into the kitchen and he washes his hands in the sink. I prepare a plate for him and my plate. He sits down and I place a plate in front of him. He looks at it before looking back up at me.

Oh, my fudge nuggets he hates it, doesn't he?

"I love steak baby doll." he smiles. Wow. This guy has really nice teeth.

He then furrows his eyebrows, "How did you make it though? Aren't you vegetarian?"

I nod silently. He raises his eyebrows and then looks at the piece of meat skeptically. He slowly cuts off a piece, stabs it with his fork, and then brings it up to his eye level for further examination. He smells it and then eventually puts it in his mouth.

I bite my lip, waiting for what he has to say. I'd still want it to taste good, just to prove to myself that I could cook a steak, even if I didn't eat meat.

Stephen looks back up at me after he's swallowed it and nods his head.

"It's actually pretty good,"

A small smile makes its way to my face in satisfaction. Nice.

I walk back and get my plate. I set it down on a spot and begin to eat. When we are both done, I grab his plate and mine and take it to the sink. I quickly rinse them off and then take the plate of cookies I made sitting on the counter. I set it near the middle of the table and then go to sit down in my seat but he grabs my hand.

Stephen pulls me on his lap and mumbles in my ear.

"Thank you, baby doll."

A shiver runs through me and I hear him chuckle.

"What kind are they?" He asks, and then takes one from the pile.

"Double chocolate," I say looking at them. He takes and bite and then looks at the cookie weirdly. I assume he doesn't like. He's crazy if he doesn't like them.

"This is the best cookie. Like actually, you are an amazing cook," he compliments.

I smile as he finishes his cookie. My mind draws back to my mother, the one who taught me how to cook. The cookies were actually the first thing I made with her. I look at them and then take one myself, but before I can eat it he takes it from me. My mouth opens and I look up at him, with a frown on my face.

He just smiles at me and eats it. I roll my eyes at the rudeness and I decide to not take another cookie. I try to stand up, but he holds me down. He takes another cookie.

Stephen holds it in front of my face. Is he serious? I'm not going to let him feed me like I'm some pet of his. Hell no!

"I can feed myself thank you very much," I say trying to take the cookie from him. He stretches his arm up to its full extent and try to stand up again to get it. He holds me still and I give up. I relax on his lap and look away from him.

"Come on baby doll, just one bite," he says.

"I'd really rather feed myself," I say again, looking into his eyes.

"Just one bite and then you can take it," he nods. I roll my eyes.

"Fine, daddy." I mock. He groans and I feel his grip on my waist tighten.

"You better watch that mouth of yours baby doll," he says and then I feel something hard under me.

I gasp and look at him, my cheeks turning bright red. He chuckles and feeds me the cookie.

EDIT: I hate it here