Three

I arrived at home, god that was awkward! She probably isn't even lesbian or bisexual, God! what the hell am i thinking?

"Y/N!!!!" I heard my little sister running to me and hugged me.

"Hey muckin" I said kissing her head. "Where's mom?"

"In the kitchen, y/nn take me to the park pleaseeeee" She said and i nodded.

"Let me go talk with mom and we're going" I said and she squealed.

"Hey mom" I said walking in the kitchen.

"Hey baby, why did you come so late?"

"Uh- great story, i got detention in biology"

"What? Mr brooks did that?"

"No it's a new teacher and well i think now i have to get used to her rules" I said and she laughed.

"Well yes baby, don't annoy her, i bet she is a professional teacher" She said.

"Yeah i think so, she is so young and beautiful" I said and my mom raised an eyebrow.

"Beautiful? huh?" I rolled my eyes.

"Mom! god she is my teacher.

"That doesn't stop me" I smiled.

"Whatever mom! i'll take Rosie to the park" I said and she nodded, i walked to the living room and told my sister that we are going now, so we walked out in direction to the park.

Its funny because my dad was my mom's teacher on college, they fell in love and i was born then, they got married and then Rosie came, i always have loved that story because something that seems pretty impossible was possible for them.
Well at least it was college, was less legal than my situation.

Wait no

I don't like her, what am i thinking?

God i'm going crazy. I shook my head.

"Y/N! what are you thinking so much?" Rosie asked and i shook my head.

"Nothing cupcake" I said, we arrived at the park and she went straight to play.

God do i like her? No no, i'm 17 and she is probably 26? 22? God.
But she is so beautiful, her green eyes.

No stop.

I grabbed my phone and started playing games, i got bored and went on twitter, i was rting things and laughed, i love seeing memes and funny things or animals vids that are so cute.

"I see you never leave your phone" I heard a familiar voice and looked up to see Miss Debnam-Carey.

"I- uh- yeah... what are you doing here?" She chuckled.

"Well i'm sorry i didn't know i couldn't come to the park"

"No- uh i mean what brings you here?" She sat next to me.

"I came with my niece and you?"

"I bring my little sister here" I reply and bit my lip, i started getting nervous and i don't even know why.

"Oh that's cute, wheres she?"

"She is- uh- there, the little brunette with pink dress" I said and she smiled.

"She looks a lot like you" She said.

"How?"

"Cute, beautiful and innocent" She said and i blushed but looked at her.

"Do i look innocent?" I said and she chuckled.

"A little bit, maybe i don't know you that much" She said.

"Maybe"

I saw her bitting her lip as she crossed her legs to feel more comfortable in the seat.
I sighed and looked at Rosie, she was playing with a little girl.

"I think we will see each other more than just in school" She mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"She is my niece"

"Oh... Miss Deb-"

"Call me Alycia out of school" She said interrupting me.

"Um- Alycia... not to be rude but how old are you?" She smirked, wait she really did or am i daydreaming again?

"I am 23" She said wow she is still so young and beautiful but so out of my league and a girl who won't ever fall for me.

"Oh- you're so young" I said.

"Yeah, i am" She smiled.

"Well... uh... i have to go i- my mom said i have to go to have dinner" I said and she nodded.

"Okay, see you around y/n" She said, God the way she says my name it's like porn.

"See you Miss- i mean Alycia" She chuckled.