Six

A week later.

I arrived at school, we had biology test today, how funny, i honestly started to hate that class because i'm a week i have been five times at detention, i don't get it.
My friends and Camila have been doing so good and i'm happy because Camila is so sweet.

"Y/N?" I heard her voice and i came to reality.

"Uh... sorry what were you saying?"

"I was asking you to help me with this biology project, we have due next week" Camila said and i nodded.

"She's on another world today" Jesy said and i glared her.

"I'm good i was just thinking"

"On miss Debnam-carey aren't you?" I shook my head.

"Whatever Jesminda" She laughed and the miss entered the classroom.

"Hello y'all, let's start the test, y'all know the rules, if i see suspicious actions i won't hesitate to take off your test and give you a zero" She said and everyone was scared, they love to cheat on test and mt brooks never cared too much.

She gave us the paper and we started, it was so easy, i answered without problem the first ten questions, i had doubts in more than three but still was sure i was doing good.

"Y/n" I heard someone whispering. "Psttt"

"What do you want George?" I whispered.

"The six please"

"I don't know, leave me alone" I said.

"Miss y/l/n do you have a problem out there?" The miss asked and i started to feel nervous.

"N-no no miss i'm sorry" She nodded and i came back to my test, once i finished i got up and gave it to her.

"Good job, i'm sure you're the highest" She said smiling and i smiled back.

I came back to my seat and waited for everyone to finish.
After like fifty minutes of the class almost everyone was done, i was playing in my phone during the whole time.

"That was easy" I heard Camila said and nodded.

"Totally!"

"Thank you for helping me y/n, without you i wouldn't do it good" She said and kissed my cheek, i blushed but smiled to her.

"Aweee no problem Camy, when you want i can help you i promise" I said hugging her and she did it too.

We heard someone clearing their throat, i looked up to see Alycia standing there looking at us. "This class isn't for fucking you both, now go to your seat Camila or i'll give you detention" She said in a mad tone and i frowned, Camila looked at me weirdly and i shrugged.

{...}

"God i have history now, i hate Miss Lopez"

"You hate everyone Maggie" I said and she shrugged.

"Less you" Louis said and i rolled my eyes.

"Camila why did you move on your last year?" Maia asked and Camila stared at her awkwardly.

"Why do you care? focus on your things Maia" I said and she rolled her eyes, we honestly don't get along good, she is stupid, i hate the way she thinks everything is easy and ugh it makes me mad.

"I was just asking"

"Well shut your mouth she doesn't have to answer your shit"

"Y/N, don't, isn't worth it" Camila grabbed my hand and i sighed nodding.

"Okay, but i won't let anyone does things to you" I whispered in her ear and she smiled.

"Thank you"

"Ugh i'm so single" Jade said and i laughed.

"Why was that Jade?"

"Y'all are so cute i want a girlfriend like y/n or Camila"

"But we aren't together, silly" I said giggling, camila giggled as well but looked down to her hands. weird.

"Anyways! what about the party this friday? y'all coming?" Maggie asked.

"Yeah i think so, it would be good" I said.

"Yeah me too" Camila and Jesy said.

"Okay so we are coming, i'm so excited!!"

"Same!"

We all finished our food and the bell rang, i walked with Camila and Jade to PE, we had to put our sport clothes on first, and then we walked to the gym.

"Hello class, today we are playing volleyball, so i suggest you to warm up your hands and arms, focus on your wrist, i don't want accidents.

The teacher gave us time for warm up and do some exercises, we started to do it since i was always the one who gets injured.

"Don't hit me this time Jade" I said and she glared at me.

"I said sorry!" I laughed.

"You like PE?" Camila shook her head pouting.

"I even hate the sports like i'm scared of the ball" She said and we laughed.

"Don't worry just don't go near Jade, she can hit you with the ball" I said and we laughed.

"Ugh y/n stop! it was an accident!!" She said and i shrugged.

"Is that miss debnam?" I heard Camila saying, i turned around to see the bleachers and she was there, indeed.

"What is she doing here?"

"I don't know probably free time?" I said and they forrowed their eyebrows. "What?"

"Oh nothing, look she's looking at us" Camila said and weaved to her, she smiled and weaved back, i rolled my eyes and went back to the class.

Why was she even here? like she doesn't have classes or what?