Twenty-seven

Camila's pov

I walked to Y/N's house, i was surprised when i saw her front door open and started to panic.

"Y/N? hello! are you here? Y/N stop joking okay? this isn't funny at all!" I said but no reply, i walked to the kitchen and there was nothing there, i heard noises in the living room so i walked back there, maybe Y/N is there.

"Y/N?"

"FUCK!" Someone yelled as she hit her head in the table.

"Alycia? what the fuck are you doing here?"

"Uh... i was looking for Y/N have you seen here?"

"No, i am actually looking for her too, have YOU seen her?" I asked and she bit her lip.

"Well uh... maybe?"

"What does that mean?"

"That- i maybe- okay listen, Paul has her, he kidnapped her because of me, he... well hates me for something i did but i never knew that girl was her sister until he told me and gosh now Y/N is in danger because of me!"

"What do you mean?"

"Exactly what i said"

"Gosh what are you doing then?"

"Finding her"

"I'm coming with you"

"No, forget it, you're special for her and if something happens to you she won't forget me like ever"

"That's exactly why i have to be there! i am her best friend and she's so important to me, no excuses i'm coming" I said and walked through the door.

"Please Camila, he wants me not you i'll fix this"

"Tell me what happened"

"Well uh... i met this girl last year, it was my first year as a teacher and well i wanted to do the most of it but ended up having a relationship with one girl" She started and i couldn't help but laugh ironically.

"Why am i not surprised? gosh that reputation"

"Would you shut up? well i'll continue, she was sixteen and i knew how illegal this was and-"

"Do you have a thing for the underage girls? it's seems like a kink" I cut her and she groaned.

"Shut up Camila i'm trying to tell you the story"

"Yeah yeah sorry, go ahead"

"Well i decided to end up things to her but she took that so serious, she wanted to be a doctor and her grades were excellent, i couldn't risk everything you know?"

"Typically you" I rolled my eyes, she sighed and shook her head.

"Well... she killed herself. She was Paul's sister, we lived in New York and that's why i asked for a transferring, i couldn't be there, but i never knew that until like four weeks ago, i asked for transferring because i couldn't be near her, she was obsessed with me" She finished and looked down.

"How did you know then?"

"Well it was one day Paul dragged me into my classroom and almost killed me because he was angry, he told me i would pay for everything, at first i didn't get it but then he told me her name and everything made sense, he wanted to kill me but Y/N came into the classroom, then he went to her in the bathroom that day and tried to rape her, he just wants to hurt me and he is doing right"

"I'm sorry, but we will fix this, even when i don't like you that much, she's my best friend and she's deeply in love with you so you better don't let her like you did with that girl" I said warning her, it hurts i admit because i have feeling for Y/N, but what can i do? she loves her and it's obvious Alycia loves her too.

"Thanks Camila"

{...}

Your pov

"Can you let me go? Please Paul, this is between you and Alycia and i have nothing to do here, i just wanna go home with my mom and my sister" I said but he ignored me.

"You know what? it's funny, you're like Lisa, why didn't that bitch loved her as well? ironic, you're not that beautiful, but my sister was"

"I couldn't make her fall in love with me, i didn't make her, it happened, because it was mean to be" I said and he frowned.

"Oh no that stupid things, shut up" He said and after a few minutes we hear a car coming. Oh god no.

"Oh i see, the lover came, i told you"

"NO NO NO DONT DO ANYTHING TO HER PLEASE" I yelled but she left the room.

"where's she Paul?" I heard Camila's voice, oh no this is worst than i thought, what is camila doing here?

"CAMILA!!!! ALYCIA!!! HELP!!!" I yelled.

"It's there you go i'll talk to paul"

"Move and i shoot you little girl" I heard Paul saying, damn it no.

"Paul, you want me, come on leave them alone" Alycia said and Paul laughed.

"You don't get it do you? i don't wanna kill you but making you suffer like i did. I called you here to see the show" He laughed.

"Camila! gosh what are you doing here" I said when Camila arrived at the room and helped me to scape.

"I came with Alycia, i couldn't let her come alone" I hugged her and cried in her shoulder.

"Thank you but you shouldn't have came, it's dangerous" I said and she shrugged.

"It's okay, let's go" We walked to the living room and there was Paul with the gun in his hand.

"You came yes, the show is starting, look at her Alycia, so innocent don't you think?" Paul said and put the gun in front of me.

"Don't touch her" Alycia said.

"Oh... but i already did" He said and tears filled my eyes, i sobbed and looked away.

"YOU BASTARD IM GONNA KILL YOU!"

"No! don't move, i make the rules here you know? you're not the teacher anymore" He said, Camila grabbed my hand and walked me to the door we heard a shot and she pushed me.

"Y/N!!!" I heard Alycia screaming.

"I TOLD YOU TO NOT MOVE!" He yelled and pointed the gun to me, i closed my eyes and just heard the shot.

Everything was black, i was shook and i heard screams, i heard the police coming and someone talking to me.
I slowly opened my eyes and saw Alycia there.

"Hey hey, are you okay?" She asked me, i looked to my body and i have nothing there, i nodded and looked around, i saw camila on the floor, bleeding.

She saved me and he shot her.