Twenty-One

Alycia's pov

I cant believe this is happening, the principal knows everything, he knows and now i am in trouble and i got y/n into it, i can't believe i couldn't control myself and get us both on this.

"Take a seat" He said, i sighed and looked at y/n, i know she was expecting me to tell her a lot of things, after what she said last night i know she heard me with Paul, so that mean she knows what i did with students before. "Before i start i wanna hear your version of the story because i know Paul, i know how can he be"

"Well... um, i don't know what did he tell you but we have been doing nothing wrong, actually what we have is pure and real and yes i know it's not right for a teacher and student but-"

"Enough..." He said and i bit my lip, i saw y/n looking down the whole time. "y/n?"

"I- uh... i'm sorry, i-"

"We know what happened with... you know i don't really wanna make it hard for you, did she pushed you to do something you don't wanted to?" I looked at him confused and then y/n looked at him and shook her head.

"No! of course she didn't, i mean it's true what she said... we- i mean what we have is pure and real, it's nothing that happened before- you know, i... trust her and she didn't make me do things i don't want to, i wanted to" She finished, the principal sighed.

"Okay, this is very different to what Paul said... he said you both were doing wrong things in the classrooms and y/n was into it because of her grades, i can't tolerate this relationship either, you both know that, but i won't make it hard for you too, y/n you're almost eighteen and i can't stop you from what you want to do, but do this out of this school i don't want serious problems here and if Paul tells this to the counselor we going to have serious problems, not just you both but the school" He explained and we nodded, i was so scared, i think this worked out better than i expected.

"Thank you principal and i'm so sorry..."

"What's going to happen with Paul? he warned me, he said i will pay for this and everything" Y/N said and the principal just sighed.

"I'm sorry, for now i can't do much, i cant expell him yet, but i will, i will make sure he can't bother you again, i promise" Y/N sighed and nodded.

"Okay, thanks"

**

I was walking out of school, i felt all the looks on me, i feel horrible but i'm doing nothing wrong, do i? i mean falling in love is nothing weird- wait... oh my god i just admitted it to myself, i am in love with her! yes i am and i was about to tell her i loved her last night! oh my god it's happening, it's truly happening...

"Woah woah woah, who we got here" I heard an ironic laugh from behind and turned around to see Paul there, i sighed.

"What do you want?"

"End you, that's enough" He laughed again.

"End me? we solved things! we are doing nothing wrong" I said and he chuckled ironically.

"You do? you really think everything is solved? how naive" He said and i was confused.

"I'm sure everything will be okay and you will be expelled soon, you will pay for this, karma will hit you"

"Oh you really think that? that's sad, are we really going to talk about karma after what you did with your students? after you made them fall in love and then throw them like trash? funny" I blinked and sighed.

"Leave me alone Paul, you're wasting your time"

"Remember my words Alycia, you're fucked up" He smiled and walked away. What does he mean? i'm now scared again, he is capable to do everything.

I shook my head and walked to my car, i got on it and sighed, i felt some tears rolling down my face, i'm stressed and frustrated, i can't lose her, i love her and i'm gonna show that to her.

"Miss debnam-carey?" I heard a voice from outside.

I swiped my tears and nodded. "That's me, what's wrong officer?" I gulped.

"You have to come with me to the police station, i'll tell you everything there, get off of the car" He said and i was shock. Oh no.

**

Hello!!! i'm alive okay i'm sorry!!! i tried to update like for 3 weeks and wattpad isn't working and it's a miracle i actually could update now, i promise i'll update as soon as i can❣️ i'm sorry for any mistake i wrote this on the notes because i couldn't get into the app so that's why