Fourteen

I rubbed my eyes trying to sleep again, i looked around and i noticed i wasn't in my house.

Of course, oh my god. 

I slept in my teacher's house.

Oh my fucking god.

I licked my lips and bit my lower lip, i felt a warm body next to me and an arm around my waist, i didn't move because i didn't want to wake her up, i looked at my phone and check the time.

9:45 am.

Fuck! school! oh no my mom is going to kill me, i didn't come home, oh shit.

I grabbed my phone and checked my messages and calls.

45 calls from mom.

4 from Jesy.

4 from Dinah.

34 new messages from mom.

Okay i'm officially dead.

I sighed and turned around to see Alycia, she was still sleeping so peaceful, she groaned a bit and pulled me closer.

"Alycia" I mumbled. Nothing. "Alycia i don't wanna scare you but it's 9 am" I said and she opened her eyes.

"What? what? no no it can't be" She panicked.

"It is, oh god what am i going to do? i have a lot of calls from my mom and now i didn't came to school!" She looked at me and started to laugh. "Whats so funny?"

"You're fucked up" She said and i rolled my eyes.

"So are you miss debnam carey" She shook her head.

"I just can send a message saying i'm sick and i couldn't call before because i was in the hospital, so now i'm home feeling a bit better"

"Ugh! then what am i supposing to do! help me, what am i going to tell my mom?"

"Probably what you did"

"Oh yeah, hey mom i was on a club last night and then i went to my teachers house and we fuck" I said and she laughed, i hit her arm.

"That's cool, now tell her and try to survive"

"Stupid, i'm going home" I said getting up but she wrapped her arm around my waist pulling me to the bed. "Alycia! get off of me please i have to go!"

"I'm sorry i was an idiot, okay i'll help you" She said and kissed my cheek, i sighed.

"Thanks, but really i do need to go" I moved her arm as she sighed.

"Stay for a bit" She pouted, damn no, what is she doing?

"I can't, not now" I stated, I grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathroom, i took a shower and got dressed.

"Y/N, please"

"No! i have so many messages and calls from my mom, she will fucking kill me and i don't fucking now what am i going to tell to Jesy and Dinah" I sighed, i grabbed my bag and walked to the door. "Look i'm sorry i will explain to my mom and we can talk tomorrow"

"You know what? whatever" She said and walked to the bathroom, she locked the door, i rolled my eyes and just walked out of her house.

{...}

"I'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry" I said, my mom was so mad at me because i didn't call and i haven't replied to her calls.

"Y/N! what the hell were you doing on a club! in school day! you are so irresponsible, i didn't rise you that way! i have given you all the trust and respect you deserve and you do this to me! i was worried sick about you for god sakes honey!"

"Mom i'm so sorry i fell asleep and i forgot to call, i was tired and Jes-"

"Don't lie to me, i called Jesy and you weren't there, she said you left and she thought you were home, where the hell were you y/n" Damn it. I sighed and looked at my hands.

"I-i ummm- i met someone so-"

"DONT LIE TO ME!" My mom hit the table, she never was like this, i fucked up everything.

"Mom i'm sorry" I cried, i can't with this anymore, i feel so guilty and stupid.

"Tell me now where were you"

"With my teacher" I said and i closed my eyes i don't even want to see her reaction.