Twelve

The class went really fast, i was still thinking on what she said.
She really wants me? like why me?
but she wasn't wrong when she said i want her too because i do.
But i'm not gonna be that easy.

Sure that's why you get in her house yesterday.

That's true but i'm gonna play her games now, she is not gonna get me that easy now.

"What's wrong with you? you have been spaced out the whole class" Jesy asked and i looked at her.

"Umm nothing" I said and she nodded. "Can we go to the club tonight?"

"Like on monday? umm sure i actually wanted to go so bad" She smirked.

"Okay so today's"

"Miss y/l/n can you not do personal plans in my class?" I rolled my eyes, at least she heard it and it will make my plan easier.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled, she nodded and went back to her laptop.

{...}

I was leaving the history class and walking to my locker when i bumped into someone.

"Shit sorry- oh hi" I said and the guy smiled.

"Sorry i wasn't looking, hello gorgeous" He said, i blushed a bit.

"Are you new here?"

"Something like that, well it's my second week as you can see but i'm still a bit confused, i was supposed to be in history but i was in math so i don't know" He rubbed her neck and i chuckled.

"I can help you..."

"Paul"

"Y/n, nice to meet you Paul" I said and he smiled.

"Nice to meet you too, you're so pretty, i'm sorry i really wanted to say that" He said and i smiled. He is so nice.

"Thank you, you're really handsome"

"Umm well i think i have to go, see you around y/n" I nodded and waved at him.

"Flirting much y/l/n?" I jumped and rolled my eyes.

"Stop doing that Dinah, i swear you scared the shit out of me" I grabbed my chest.

"Your conscience is dirty" I glared at her.

"Anyways, Jesy and I are going to the club tonight, wanna join?" She nodded frenetically, i laughed.

"Finally some plans i need some drinks because i had a damn math exam just minutes ago"

"Great, i'll call Louis and Camila" I said.

"I won't tell Maia she's getting in my nerve" I nodded.

"Great see you at 8"

We said our good byes and i walked out of the school and i walked to my house.
Once i arrived my home, i saw Rosie.

"Hey whatchu doing?" I asked.

"Nothing just doing homework while i'm watching stranger things" She answered, i rolled my eyes, she is six and already obsessed with tv shows.

"Oh okay, where's mom?"

"She isn't coming today"

"Great, so you'll stay with Lucy okay, I'll go out with my friends and i'll be back a bit late"

"In school day?" She frowned.

"Anyways!" I yelled and went to my room.

I started to get ready, i showered and did my make up and my hair, i hate my hair, it's literally so hard to make it look good, but anyways, i grabbed my bag and walked out of my room.