Twenty-nine

"We did it!!! now the party in the night, y'all coming right?" Maggie asked, we all nodded.

"Of course girl i'm not losing my party!" Dinah said and everyone laughed.

"Y/N? you okay?" Camila asked and i nodded.

"Of course"

"Hey guys... i wanted to congratulate y'all, i'm so proud of you and i hope i can see you all soon, hope y'all enjoy your life and make your dreams come true" Alycia said, everyone smiled and hugged her.

"Thank you Alycia, can i call you that right?"

"Yeah of course you can Jesy, after all you always did" They laughed.

"You coming to the party? i mean Y/N need a partner" Dinah said and i glances at her.

"Dinah..."

"I'm sorry, i can't i just wanted to say goodbye, i'm leaving to Australia, i'll visit my family and to take vacations, i need them" I looked at her, she's leaving? now?

"Oh! well i wish you the best!" Louis said, everyone said goodbye and walked inside.

"So you're leaving?" I asked to break the silence.

She sighed and looked down. "Yeah, Y/N i need distance and to clear my mind, i'm not sure this is good for me to be here"

"But..."

"But?"

"No nothing... i hope you have a good life Alycia, enjoy Australia, thank you for everything like i said before" I said, i wanted to cry and to fell in her arms and tell her i love her with my whole heart but i can't she needs to leave and probably it's for the best.

"Oh... okay, you too and no need to thank, good luck on Hardvard, they win the best student ever" She smiled and walked away, i sighed and walked inside.

"Where's Alycia?" Jesy asked me.

"She left, she has a flight to Australia so she came to say goodbye"

"You are insane, go get your girl!" Camila said and pushed me.

"No! i don't want that... she wants to move on, i mean that's why she's running away"

"Am i running away?" I heard someone from behind, i turned around and saw Alycia.

"I- i don't know that's why you leaving, to move on" I said bitting my lip, i wanted to cry so much.

"I think you're the one who's running from me, you push me away, you barely want to talk to me?" She said.

"I'm sorry i- i just thought this was the best for us, you-"

"Save it, almost ten years ago you told me to fuck off, ending everything with me because you thought that was the best for me, but you were being selfish with yourself and at the same time with me and with our relationship because it wasn't fair to any of us" She said and she was right, i was too scared to start something with her and to continue the things we were doing.

"I know i fucked up! okay? i know it, i was selfish because i don't wanted to ruin your fucking career as well, i would ruin mine too, i want to go to hardvard it was my dream since i was five! you know more than anyone how hard is having a student-teacher relationship with emotions and feelings between us! for god sakes i just wanted you to be happy and having a good life!"

"BUT YOU MAKE ME HAPPY!" She yelled and everyone around looked at us, i was embarrassed and my tears were about to come out.

"Alycia i'm sorry-" She cut me off and leaned into me kissing me roughly, i was shock at first and then instantly kissed her back, she put her hands in my waist and pushed me into her, i wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her deeply.

She sighed and pulled away. "Just shut up okay? why can we be happy? you want that and we are no longer teacher-student, isn't that enough?"

"I guess it is but, still i'm sorry i cant..." I said and i know i was making a mistake, i ran away.

{...}

"Y/N!!!! your friends are here!!" I heard my mom calling from downstairs.

"Yeah i'm coming!" I said grabbing my cases and walked out of my room.

"Can i have your room? is bigger!" My sister said and i rolled my eyes.

"Sure kiddo, but take care of it for me, don't mess up" I said and smiled, she hugged me and cried a bit.

"Thank you! i'll miss you, come back soon, i love you so so much"

"I love you too, bye!!!" I said and walked downstairs.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them and they smiled, Jesy was serious, we had a fight because of Alycia, she told me i was stupid leaving and letting her go, i just told her it's the right thing to do because we weren't mean to be even when i was dying inside.

"Hey! are you ready?" Camila asked.

"Of course she's ready, hardvard is waiting!!" Dinah said and i nodded.

"Bye mom! i'll miss you, i promise i'll call and i'll visit soon, thank you for everything" I said and my mom started to cry, she hugged me and smiled.

"I'm so proud of you, do it for you and remember if this gets hard just fight back, you'll be the best doctor even better than me, I love you Y/N"

"I love you too mom" I said and we hugged again, i smiled and walked out to get in the car with my friends.

After like fifteen minutes we arrived at the airport and i sighed, i was really doing this? i think so.
I walked with everyone to the door i was supposed to take my plane, i looked at them and they were dead serious.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing... i'll miss you" Dinah said and looked to Louis, he smiled and hugged me.

"Enjoy and good luck"

"I love you, i'll miss you, remember send pics and everything, and stay away from bitches!" Camila said and hugged me.

"I know"

"The flight 457 with destination in Boston please arrive at the door five" I heard the woman saying, i sighed and walked in.

"Bye guys, i'll miss you all, i promise i'll visit" They waved me back saying good bye.

I walked and the woman on the counter smiled at me.

"Passport please?" I give everything to her and smiled.

"Enjoy boston"

"Thanks" I smiled and walked into the corridor, i looked back and there was no one there, i mean my friends but not Alycia.

I think she gave up.

>>>>>>

1 chapter left