Fifthteen

"You what?" I bit my lip, i looked at her, she was calmed and sighed.

"I know it's bad i know i'm sorry, she was at the club, i was dancing with a guy from school i met today and then she came because he wanted to take me somehere and she helped me and then she took me home and i fell asleep" It was true, kinda.

"Nothing else?" I looked to the table and she sighed. "Y/N tell me you didn't-"

"I didn't i promise she just helped me" I said looking at her. Damn i hate lying to her because she is too good to me but she will freak out.

"And what was she doing at the club?" Oh damn well.

"Uh- well mom i don't know i mean she's free to do what she wants" She frowned.

"You are grounded, believe me i don't like this but i have to, you can't go out for two weeks, you go to school and come back, when this ends you will call me and i wanna know if you're with Jesy or Dinah or your teacher..." I looked at her frowning.

"My teacher?"

"Yes i can see now you're too close to her"

"I promise, i will call you and tell you if i yo out i'm so sorry mom" I said and she sighed.

"I was so worried" She hugged me.

"I'm sorry, i know i didn't know how did i fall sleep" I said.

"Okay go upstairs and call the girls they where worried as well" My mom said and i smiled, i was about to go upstairs but the door rang.
I saw my mom opening the door.

"IS Y/N HERE??!" I heard Dinah's voice, i chuckled.

"I'm safe" I said and they ran to hug me.

"Bitch what the fuck you scared the shit out of me" Jesy said and i rolled my eyes.

"I- ummmmmm i just went somewhere with Paul"

"Who's Paul?"

"The guy i met in school" I said.

"YOU GOT SOME GIRL!" Dinah said and i rolled my eyes.

"Girl no what the fuck!"

"She probably did but not from a Paul guy" My mom said, i glared at her, she doesn't know right? nah it's fine.

"I didn't i told you mom" I said and she shook her head.

"Okay anyways, i'll go to the kitchen i have to work tonight" She said and left me in the living room with my friends.

"Now tell me everything"

"It was nothing i promise i'm sorry for scared y'all" I said and they smirked.

"Did you?"

"No Dinah i told you" I said and turned on the tv.

"I wanna know this Paul guy, where did you met him again?" Jesy asked.

"School"

"Um weird i never saw him before"

"Neither did I" Dinah said.

"Anyways"

{...}

The next day i walked in the classroom, it was alone, Jesy wasn't here and i just sighed and sat in my regular spot.
I decided to grab my book and starting to read it while i was waiting for the classes start.

After a few minutes i see some girls arriving and some boys started to yell at them dirty things, i just ignored it and kept reading, they are the popular girls and it's obvious they want to fuck everyone and getting the attention from the boys.

"I heard someone saw miss debnam last night in a club, they said she left with a girl but no one saw who she was, i never thought she was a dyke" Brittany said and i rolled my eyes.

"Ew! she likes pussy? that's disgusting" Lorraine spoke after and they all did disgusting faces.

"Good morning class" Alycia arrived and everyone took their sit but still with the disgusted faces.

I sighed and put my book in my bag, grabbing my things for the class, i looked at Alycia and she looked beautiful, she was wearing a black skirt and white blouse, she looked like an angel.
But her face was different, she looked mad and like she wouldn't want to be there and she didn't even looked at me.

"God i'm almost late" Jesy said gasping and taking her seat.

"You're okay she just arrived"

"I heard something! you wouldn't believe it!" She said and i could imagine what is she talking about.

"What did you hear?"

"Someone saw miss debnam carey last night on a club with a girl! she likes girls, that explain why is she so bothered by you"

"That doesn't mean anything Jesy" I said and she shrugged.

"Don't believe me i know she likes you it's obvious, maybe she has some kinks and wants to do fifty shades of grey with you" She giggled. I glared at her.

"Shut up"

**

I'll be able to post more nowwww i'm finally free from school 👀 and oh my gosh i'm working in another books about Alycia!
hope yall are loving this ❤️