Five

"W-what?" I asked, my heart started to beat super fast, my hands were sweating, i'm nervous, is she serious?

"I-i'm s-sorry i didn't mean that, i- just got- nothing forget it" She said pulling away and blushed a bit, she got up and grabbed her head.

"Uh- don't worry, it- it's okay, i think i should go" I said she turned to me and nodded.

"Yeah, thank you for helping me" She said and i nodded.

"No problem, see you tomorrow Aly- Miss debnam" I said grabbing my things and walking out the classroom.

Holy shit, what just happened? did she really asked me to kiss her? Fuck.
I sighed and made my way to the street.
I bumped into someone when i was texting to Jesy.

"Oh god s-"

"You again?" She said rudely.

"Hey im sorry okay? it's not my fault you aren't looking where you going again" I said and groaned.

"Oh well yeah you're right i'm sorry too" She apologized.

"Whatever"

"I'm Camila" She said.

"Im y/n, are you new here?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah it's my first day, i was getting my schedule" She said.

"Oh well but classes are over?"

"I know, it's just I just had Math today and they added me the rest of my classes" She said and i smiled.

"Let me see it" She handed me the paper and i watched it. "Oh look we have biology together! that's good, also PE" I said and she giggled. That was so cute.

"Yay! i am not alone now, thank you Y/N" She said.

"My friends are in Math with Miss edwards, she is so nice, well they say she is not but she is, i'll introduce to them tomorrow" I said and she nodded.

"Great! you're so sweet and sorry for being rude to you, i just moved here and i was a bit stressed"

"You moved on your last year?"

"Yeah that sucks, i was bullied"

"Ohhhh sweetie i'm sorry" I hugged her. "I'm sorry i'm a hugger sometimes"

"Don't worry i needed that, thank you for being sweet, i like you already" She said and her eyes widened. "I- i me-mean that you're nice like a friend don't-"

I laughed. "I got it don't worry" i said and she sighed.

"Well i should go" She said.

"Lets walk together!" I said and she giggled.

"Yay lets go" We made our way to our home.

{...}

"Where's mom?"

"She had to work" Lucy said and i sighed.

"Well thank you Lucy" I said.

"It's my pleasure y/n, see you tomorrow" She said and walked out of my house.

"Rosie?" I called her.

"Yeah?"

"How was school?" She shrugged.

"i miss mom y/n, she barely is here like before" She said and i hugged her.

"I know cupcake, but it's her work" She nodded.

"Can we have spaghetti?" I giggled and nodded.

"Sure" I heard the door and i know it's my mom, so i smiled.

"Hey mom!"

"Hey sweetie, how are my girls"

"Missing you" I said and Rosie hugged her.

"Mom i want spaghetti"

"Okay sweetie i'll do spaghetti for my princesses" I smiled and Rosie laughed.

I love when my mom is home because we can have really good moments with her, usually she works two days in a row and we don't see her, but it's her job.

After dinner i walked to my room to finish my homework, i started to math since i'm not that good at it but ehh i try.
My phone rang and i grabbed it to see a text from Jesy.

Jesy: How was detention 👀

Me: Normal, she wanted help with the site, you know how hard is to use it, but she needed to know how to put the grades, i didn't do anything else.

Jesy: she didn't know how to use it? that's weird because the first day i saw her on the course

Me: what course?

Jesy: that course where teachers go where they learn how to use the platform y/n, it's what the school do always.

Me: what? but she asked me for help!

Jesy: meh, maybe it's nothing, maybe she forgot how to use it. Anyways how is your math going? mine sucks.

Me: same sis!

Me: Hey! i meet some girl today, her name is Camila, she is new

Jesy: OHHHHH new toys!! introduce her to us tomorrow! Maggie is gonna love her 😂

Me: oh come on, don't scare her so soon, maybe she isn't even lesbian, let's go easy there

Jesy: you're right, but i don't think she's homophobic

Me: nah but still

Jesy: maybe she likes you👀

Me: JESMINDA! i just met her, you gotta stop! now i have homework to do and so do you, bye

I rolled my eyes and looked at my notebook, i sighed, is that true? she had classes for that online shit, why did she need help anyways?

Anyways

I finished the work after two long hours, so i got in my bed and turn on the tv, i watched sponge bob until i fell asleep.