Twenty

Your pov

I opened my eyes and grabbed my phone.
9.25 pm.
27 missed calls from Mom👩🏼‍⚕️

Shit.
I rubbed my eyes and looked around i was in the couch and Alycia was next to me, i was cuddling her, she was sleeping peacefully, she looks pretty cute, i smiled a bit and moved to sat in the couch.
I finally could tell someone about that incident. It's horrible because i always felt miserable after that happened, i didn't really wanted my house full of police and a big scandal of this... so i kept that to myself. But now i'm glad i could trust someone to tell this, she didn't judge me and she is so supportive.
Is Alycia really in love with me? or does she just want to fuck me? I don't know... I sighed and moved on the couch to sit properly.

I started to grab my things and moved closer to Alycia, i kissed her forehead, she moved a bit and groaned.

"Hmmmm where are you going baby girl" She asked, I felt thousand butterflies in my stomach, i bit my lip and shook my head.

"Home... i'll see you tomorrow cutie, sleep" I said and she grabbed my wrist pulling me into a needy and rough kiss that later she softened and then i pulled away.

"I l- i'll see you tomorrow, take care of yourself" She whispered and i looked at her in confusion, i sighed and just leaned in to kiss her cheek and i walked out of her house.

{...}

"Mom i'm sorry! i was with Alycia, something happened and she took me to her house" I explained and she nodded.

"You could've texted me, you know? i was sick worried!" I sighed. "What happened?"

"Nothing important, i wasn't feel good so she helped me" I said and she looked at me not convinced at all.

"You know you can tell me everything right?" I nodded and she sighed.

"I know mom, i'm really sorry i haven't texted to you before, i'm okay, now i'm going to sleep, it's pretty late"

"Okay sweetie, good night" She kissed my forehead and i kissed her cheek.

"Goodnight mom" I said and i walked to my room, i let myself fall on the bed, i sighed looking at the wall for like 30 minutes.

I was concerned about Alycia's and I moment, after the kiss she was going to say something and she stopped herself from that, i still think on what was she about to say and the doubt it's killing me.
I felt my phone vibrating.

Sexy teacher 👩🏽‍🏫🔥: I'm sorry about what happened today, i'm glad you could tell me and i will never judge you, i'm truly sorry that happened to you baby girl, you don't deserve that, i can't wait to see you tomorrow and actually i was hoping you accept me a date for this saturday... i hope you get safe to your home and you didn't have many troubles, my sexy troublemaker😍 see you beautiful.

I smiled like an idiot for like 3 minutes looking at the message. She is so caring and sweet... i would love that she opened up to me about what Paul said... but she hasn't mentioned anything yet.

Me: Thank you for worrying about me Miss debnam carey, you're indeed such a wonderful teacher, always worried about her students and her needs, i'm safe in my bed now, wanting to sleep, i'll see you tomorrow, good night💚

I actually texted that on purpose, maybe that part of the message give her some hints, that in fact i want she to tell me what happened.
I put my phone on the table next to my bed and turn off the lights. I closed my eyes and finally fell asleep.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, i heard s knock on my door, i just groaned.

"Y/N, sweetie you're going to be late" I heard my mom saying.

"Yeah i'm awake i promise"

I started to get ready for school, i took a shower and made my hair, my make up and grabbed my things walking to the living room.

"Where's mom?"

"She just left, she has a switch to do" My sister said, i nodded.

"Okay stay here, the nanny should be here any minute"

"Okay" She said, she has been so distance this time, maybe she needs more attention and love.

I walked out of my house and down the street to school.

"Hey! y/n, wait" I heard Jesy's voice and i smiled.

"Hey! let's go" I said and she nodded.

"So... is that true between you and Alycia? the biology-"

"Yes... uh it was once nothing important" I shrugged.

"Did you- you know develop feelings for her?" She asked raising a brow.

"Hmm... no, not at all"

"You know i know you're lying right?" I sighed.

"It doesn't matter now..." She shrugged and we arrived at school, everyone was looking at me and i started getting nervous, they where whispering to each other as they keep their eyes on me.

I walked into the classroom and as soon as i did i saw Alycia's face fell down, she was with the principal and he sent me a very upset look.

"Y/N Y/L/N and miss debnam-carey, my office now" He said in a serious tone and i gulped. Alycia shut her eyes grabbing her things and walked out.

"You know we're fucked up right?" She whispered.

"I- what happened?"

"Shut up and follow me you two, you are in big troubles and we will make sure this will have big consequences" He said and i sighed.

He knows and i'm fucked up.
Everything it's ruined.
My future is ruined.